• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Selling parts from my 2007 FJR1300 including Penske

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never type angry is what I always say, but you have pushed me over the top. I NEVER said I would sell them to you, NEVER. In fact, there were two inquiries PMd to me before you that had first dibs. I also stated that I wish you guys were local as shipping was costing me way more than I had hoped. I ended up selling them local to a friend of mine, Sorry things didn't work out for you, but coming on here and flaming me is just wrong. I hope I was good to deal with concerning the other people I sold to. I try to do my best and go out of my way to make a good deal. Just ask them how things were packaged up. I really went over the top with bubble wrap and peanuts, but that is how I roll. I hope you get over this and realize it is what it is. Have a good day. I will not respond to your attacks again in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate to do this, but I need to call out a fellow board member. I'm sure ULEWZ is a good guy and all, but I got the shaft in my purchasing of the exhaust. I stated I would take the exhaust in the thread (and PMed the OPer as well) and it was a done deal. I was just waiting for ULEWZ to gather the appropriate shipping material and notify me on how to pay for the item and I'd be on the way to a new farkle for my machine. Well the exhaust was sold to somebody else. Looks like ILEWZ when dealing with ULEWZ.
I don't want to start a flame thread, but wanted to tell of this experience as a cautionary tale. I'm sure we have all scanned the for sale section on this board and had mostly good dealings with sellers. But, sometimes piss pour individuals decide they don't need to honor a simple rule - first come first served.

I guess it is really caveat emptor.

I'm sure this thread will draw some negative attention. So be it. If the admins want to lock this- I don't really care.

ZW
Just so you know, I was in contact about the pipes before you and paid before you. ULEWZ clearly states in his top post:

- First come, first served. A deal is not done until it is done -
Im sorry it didnt work out for you, but cash talks and bullshit runs a marathon

For the record, he IS a good guy. A really good guy - hell buy his FJR!

Ok. If ULEWZ was in contact with other buyers at the time I made my post that I would take them (and pm-ed him as well) - I should have been informed of this by him. I would not have a problem with this. But what I got in reply to my post was he was looking for a box to send the stuff out to me and to stay tuned. I said sure, no prob, just let me know. Four days later- I asked him by pm if he had found a box yet. This is when he told me that a local friend had taken them.

When I did post up that I was shafted, I was certainly pissed. I expect better respect when I am intersted in purchasing something from somebody. I did not want to call out a fellow rider, but again, I was ticked and likely over reacted. Sure it was only a $175.00 exhaust. But I have been looking for a while and it looked like a good deal. If I take time and show interest in an item you are selling and make you an offer- I expect it to be handled properly - even if you write a bunch of caveats and disclaimers in the original post.

Communication on this was not good and certainly not up front. I'm sure it was not intentional, but communication could have been a lot better.

Last edited by a moderator: