• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Selling parts from my 2007 FJR1300 including Penske

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ULEWZ

Reaction score
I started to remove parts from my 2007 FJR1300. Here is the list so far and prices that do not include shipping:

Penske double clicker 8983 . Put on in 2013. Approx 10,000 miles on the shock. SOLD

Garauld Highway peg mounts with Rivco pegs with supplied Garauld pegs. SOLD

A leather Baldwin seat with red stitching Fits Gen II and Gen III. Very comfortable with memory foam and high quality gel. Way more comfortable then my old Sargeant. I wouldn't dare compare the Baldwin seats to the RDL seats, but I have been told they are............
Plus they are better looking, so there. SOLD

Delkevic 17" tri oval pipes, $175 plus shipping. SOLD.

More coming tomorrow. PM me with questions and offers. First come, first served. A deal is not done until it is done. Please continue to PM me if someone says it is theirs. History has shown that many back out.
Thanks for looking.
20131018_164800_zpstxedfztc.jpg

20131018_164807_zpsyzuukfpl.jpg

20131018_164345_zps3de67e4d.jpg

2c627626-9e57-4a88-b7fc-54d5d585c8ee_zps5c50023f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What weight was the stock set up for?
The shock is set up for my 180lbs. Not sure the range for the shock springs, but probably 180 to 200lbs? I have a friend in the 240 lb range that thought the Penske shock on my bike was just perfect for him when he test rode it.

What weight was the stock set up for?
The shock is set up for my 180lbs. Not sure the range for the shock springs, but probably 180 to 200lbs? I have a friend in the 240 lb range that thought the Penske shock on my bike was just perfect for him when he test rode it.
It is a 6.00" x 850. Range, 160 to 190 lbs.

Put me in line for the Penske if you do paypal
PM sent
PM replied to. Just waiting for Paypal receipt. You will love this shock.

Payment received, shock sold.

Seat anybody?

Pegs sold. Just the seat left and add the Delkevic 17" tri oval exhaust pipes.

The seat is sold, only thing left is the exhaust. Still thinking about taking off the Cee Bailey 2+2 windscreen and power commander.

sorry from delkevic website, they show two diff number for gen I and Gen II

Do you have the removable baffles for the exhaust? If so, I will take them the exhaust. PMing you now.

Do you have the removable baffles for the exhaust? If so, I will take them the exhaust. PMing you now.
Yes I do and they will be included. Still trying to figure out how to ship them, so I will post up when that happens. Wish you guys lived local LOL.

Put me in line for the Penske if you do paypal
PM sent
PM replied to. Just waiting for Paypal receipt. You will love this shock.

Payment received, shock sold.

Seat anybody?
Shock received-as advertised-armageddon proof packaged-pleasure doing business with you ULEWZ
Ya, went a little over board. Good luck with the installation.

I hate to do this, but I need to call out a fellow board member. I'm sure ULEWZ is a good guy and all, but I got the shaft in my purchasing of the exhaust. I stated I would take the exhaust in the thread (and PMed the OPer as well) and it was a done deal. I was just waiting for ULEWZ to gather the appropriate shipping material and notify me on how to pay for the item and I'd be on the way to a new farkle for my machine. Well the exhaust was sold to somebody else. Looks like ILEWZ when dealing with ULEWZ.

I don't want to start a flame thread, but wanted to tell of this experience as a cautionary tale. I'm sure we have all scanned the for sale section on this board and had mostly good dealings with sellers. But, sometimes piss pour individuals decide they don't need to honor a simple rule - first come first served.

I guess it is really caveat emptor.

I'm sure this thread will draw some negative attention. So be it. If the admins want to lock this- I don't really care.

ZW