• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Selling some farkles

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pcarnut

Reaction score
These came with my '08 and I won't be using them:

Yamaha factory rear trunk (Raven Black) with backrest pad (will need mounting plate): $375

P1020485.jpg

Corbin heated leather seats with under seat power cable (fit Gen II and III): $425

P1020480.jpg

Corbin Smuggler (Raven Black): $400

P1020483.jpg

MCL Highway Pegs: $135

P1020463.jpg

Cee Bailey headlight guards and Progrip tank guard, both: $25

P1020487.jpg

All items are in excellent condition with little or no wear. Shipping not included with price.

Thanks,

Roger

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yamaha factory rear trunk (Raven Black) with backrest pad (will need mounting plate): $375"

You're not keeping the trunk, but you are keeping the mounting hardware?
not_i.gif

You guys ^^^^^ are such vultures. Dang, that was so fast
aikido.gif
. I work on homework
close_tema.gif
for 2 hours and a bunch of great stuff is posted and spoken for in nanoseconds. Good to hear it is going fast and going to be put to good use.

I guess 3rd in line for the pegs and 2nd for the headlight guards....(the story of my life always late).

aikido.gif
. I work on homework
close_tema.gif
for 2 hours and a bunch of great stuff is posted and spoken for in nanoseconds. Good to hear it is going fast and going to be put to good use.
that will teach you to do homework! :whistle:

aikido.gif
. I work on homework
close_tema.gif
Cav47,

Hey, I said to myself, Okay, I'll give that Cav guy just 45 minutes to jump on this stuff, but that's as nice as I'm gonna be.
coolsmiley02.gif

What was it that you wanted here?

Infrared

PMs replied to, thanks guys.

Smuggler is pending sale to TheZsdad,

MCL pegs are pending sale to DezzertRider

Headlight guards pending sale to infared.

Just noticed the highway pegs are showing 'Sold Out' on MCL's website. Does anybody know if they plan on producing more anytime in the future?

"Yamaha factory rear trunk (Raven Black) with backrest pad (will need mounting plate): $375"
You're not keeping the trunk, but you are keeping the mounting hardware?
not_i.gif
Yeah, need a luggage rack but it you're interested in the trunk pm me and see what we can figure out.

Just noticed the highway pegs are showing 'Sold Out' on MCL's website. Does anybody know if they plan on producing more anytime in the future?
Hi Greg,

I know someone that just bought a set about a month ago, they had to wait a couple of weeks for them to fab some. If you call them, they should be able to provide availability, as they are probably just building another batch.

John