• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Selling the Feej - video

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What kind of Highway pegs and lights are those. Also the lower pegs.

Nice video. Looking for ideas for my 09.

This bike now has the stock seat from an '08 on it.

I still would sell the trunk. I have the correct bag liner which I had to order from Canada. As to pricing...

new prices:

Trunk: $440

backrest $110

Mounting Hardware: $116

Inside Bag $100 (not available in the U.S. and it is sweet)

Total new is $865

$450 and buyer pays the shipping?

Last edited by a moderator:
I was lucky enough to acquire the seat from mfletch 69, picked it up last Sunday morning. Spent about an hour going over the bike. If you are into long range riding, this FJR has it all and then some. If I were still in the market, I would scarf this one up fast.

I was lucky enough to acquire the seat from mfletch 69, picked it up last Sunday morning. Spent about an hour going over the bike. If you are into long range riding, this FJR has it all and then some. If I were still in the market, I would scarf this one up fast.

I hope you enjoy that seat. Let's go for a ride soon!

Ditto on what Joe said... although, my '08 is faster! :p Obviously I'm JK but know that this bike has been meticulously maintained and will be sorely missed by it's current owner and myself.

Have you set a price on the bike yet?

Ditto on what Joe said... although, my '08 is faster! :p Obviously I'm JK but know that this bike has been meticulously maintained and will be sorely missed by it's current owner and myself.

Have you set a price on the bike yet?
$6900 with the Top case set up.