SEO Ramble 2016/Camping with Pants

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still in shock that Bob finally posted pictures of something.
biggrin.png
Yeah, well 'fitter was finally able to give me a way to do it that works. No one seemed to want to talk about it in the thread that it was posted in.

I think that what really should shock you is that I stopped for photos in the first place!
Guess I'm rubbing off on you (so to speak)... :D

I dunno, but if it's true, petey must be a hell of a drinker.
OK. Now what the hell does THAT mean?
You ask that of your wife all the time, doncha?
biggrin.png
Why do you always have to drag my wife into this?

For the record she says that more often to me!
weirdsmiley.gif
Hey Bob, if it makes you feel better...next time we see Mark, I'll hold him, while you kick him in the jimmy.
coolsmiley02.gif

biggrin.png

weirdsmiley.gif
Hey Bob, if it makes you feel better...next time we see Mark, I'll hold him, while you kick him in the jimmy.
coolsmiley02.gif
Who's Jimmy? :D

biggrin.png

weirdsmiley.gif
coolsmiley02.gif
Who's Jimmy?
biggrin.png
Jimmy Johnson!

Geez, whatsamatter for you guyz?

Youz gotz da biggest chip on yer choulder uh anybody I know.

I will remember that and not post on your threads as your skin seems to be thinner than I would have suspected.

Out.

OH BTW Bob - you and your band of brothers are most assuredly welcome in Cajun Country. I'd wait until around Halloween now - it's getting pretty sticky in these parts. I'll either put you up at my house or find some other suitable accommodations. Can't say what we will do when you get here, but I guarantee that it will be fun and we will eat like kings. Just ask Cav47 about that one....

Last edited by a moderator:
Shortly thereafter I presented Pants with the gift from Josh(CAV47). Here was his response. Yes. It was an empty bottle!

First of all, that bottle was not all the way empty when I gave it to BOB. I know where to get more when we meet again.

That ride report/pics are exactly what I expected to see!!! Love it.

Bob, if you make it down there, the Cajuns (Pants, Andrew, MikeP, and Jon) will take better care of you than you can ever imagine. I bet my bankroll on it. You better bring an adjustable belt. The food was beyond what I could have imagined.

I'm just beginning to recover from that trip. Thanks to Bob and Steve for pulling it together for us. Thanks to Heidi and Lisa for moderating the otherwise, never mind.

BTW, I found that Pants guy on the side of the road somewhere in Alabama. Never saw him before.

You are all welcome to come waaaay down south any time. We even have a couple of curvy roads to show you, but like Josh inferred, you don't come here to ride. We just like showing folks a good time.

Wait till October.

I have a couple of beds available to rent.

Latest posts