SEO Ramble 2018

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update- already found someone.

Since Allen and I were rooming together, I now have a room to share if anyone is interested.

Norm Kern

[email protected]

937-609-0931 (leave message if no answer- will call you back.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I just looked at the weather, and it sucks, sucks , sucks, . Riding twisty roads in the rain is not my idea of fun.

Calling to cancel the room now. Hope to see everyone at EOM. With a little luck it won't be snowing with high winds and hail.

I just looked at the weather, and it sucks, sucks , sucks, . Riding twisty roads in the rain is not my idea of fun.
Calling to cancel the room now. Hope to see everyone at EOM. With a little luck it won't be snowing with high winds and hail.
Not sure what this means. You're calling to cancel the room, but looking forward to seeing everyone? I don't think snow is a threat, but the weather looks pretty bumpy.

I was going to pile in if a room opened up, and it did when Norm lost Allen C. I think Thursday and Sunday should work out okay (coming and going), but the late onset of Spring has left me with a lot to do here, so I'm going to catch everyone at the next event. Of course by pulling out, I hope I'm assuring spectacularly good Spring weather for the rest of you.

I'am leaving around 2:30 - 3:30 from downtown Cleveland.. If this fits into anyone's window, let me know . Lots of stops on the way.([email protected] ..or 216 906 0255 ) It looks like 77 South all the way . Going rain or shine . Never been to one of these before ,,,,How would you describe the scene ?

Not sure what this means. You're calling to cancel the room, but looking forward to seeing everyone? I don't think snow is a threat, but the weather looks pretty bumpy.

I was going to pile in if a room opened up, and it did when Norm lost Allen C. I think Thursday and Sunday should work out okay (coming and going), but the late onset of Spring has left me with a lot to do here, so I'm going to catch everyone at the next event. Of course by pulling out, I hope I'm assuring spectacularly good Spring weather for the rest of you.
Well you two pussies guys have fun...I know we will. If you change your mind, you know where we'll be

Hey guys, you can put me in the pussies category also. Butt.........Looking a little ahead I'll (Sorry, we'll, I mean me and one other pussie) will scream around those very same roads that you guys have to putt around on Monday, Tues, and Wed, and if we haven't killed ourselves by then, maybe even Thur. Hey that's the benny...fit of living 2 hrs. away. Just Sayin......And again depends on weather

Sunday way still work.

Trevor and I are still in. Doesn't look like a total wash out. We should be able to get some riding in. If not, there's always beer and other pleasantries. They keep changing the forecast up on us. We'll deal with what we get. By the time we leave, the forecast will be changed to clear and beautiful!
smile.png

Hey guys, you can put me in the pussies category also. Butt.........Looking a little ahead I'll (Sorry, we'll, I mean me and one other pussie) will scream around those very same roads that you guys have to putt around on Monday, Tues, and Wed, and if we haven't killed ourselves by then, maybe even Thur. Hey that's the benny...fit of living 2 hrs. away. Just Sayin......And again depends on weather Sunday way still work.
Dave...you've been lumped in with the pussies for quite some time now...have fun.

It looks like the weather has taken a turn for the better. Anyone change their minds and going to show up? I want all my buddies to be there.

Hey Joe, I know that your no comedian.........But.........that's funny!!!!!!!!!

And if the weather lets up you just may see me on the new 14

Dear Joe and Jeff,

After all we have been thru together, all the turns, all the crashes , all the beer, and bad roads, the helicopter rides. You call me a pussy !!!!!!

You guys have wounded me, mortally , That's it, I'm mortally wounded. Wounded to my soul. A dagger thru my heart. OOHH the pain !

I just checked the weather. See you all Sat. morning.

Save a spot for me at the rear of the pack. Maybe the two upers
bike.gif
bike.gif
bike.gif

Latest posts