Seriously Injured fellow FJR'er

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geez. I missed the Windy Ridge ride yesterday with the other PNW crew, as I had kid duty. On the way home driving across the I90 floating bridge about 6ish, I looked at the mountain, thought immediately about the great riding the crew was enjoying, and inexplicably had this weird feeling like something was off, went home but didn't see any posts on forum, now I read this. This crash reminds me eerily of Old Michael's similar get off.

Three out of the PNW crew this year with serious crashes, and Andre departing too. We need a respite.

Prayers to Dennis and his family. I am glad Dennis is ok, and I am channeling good mojo. Hope he can recover enough to visit the crew in October.

It sounds as though everyone was riding responsibly. Although curious, the cause has much less relevance now, than the recovery. I can only think of a chin strap not cinched tight enough for the helmet coming off. Let's put our thoughts toward wishing Dennis well right now and worry about the why when he is better.

Get well Dennis, I hate when this stuff happens. But it does, prayers for Dennis and family.

That sucks, I was on that ride and there were a few spots that I had to really pay attention to the road, and said to myself I would hate to go off, Dennis you will be in our prayers for a speedy recovery and let us know if you need anything from the crew.

Last edited by a moderator:
Prayer and thoughts are being sent to Dennis,his family, and friends. Please keep us all updated as much as you can.

Roy and Sherrie

WOw, just saw this. Just met Dennis yesterday for the first time. Get well soon, prayers and good thoughts sent your way.

Always a bad day when having to open a topic such as this one. We'll be pulling for Dennis to pull out of his present condition and into recovery soon.

Prayers for Dennis and Family. I got a lump in my throat while reading this as I rode that road with my cousin last year. Thanks for posting up as positive thoughts can travel at light speed.