SFO 12 Runs to (& from) the Rally

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patriot

Isabella is Lazarus
Reaction score
my plans:

WEDNESDAY:

New Orleans to Jackson, MS - meet up with Miles da FJR Mississippi dude

brunch at Cracker Barrel around 10:30am

Ride to Little Rock and stay for the night at:

America's Best Value Inn

3100 Main Street

North Little Rock

(501) 758-8110

my reservation for a two bed room is $59 using my Value Club Number

Join us...I'd be happy to get you the same rate if you like

THURSDAY:

Breakfast & ride west from Little Rock...hwy 10 to hwy 7 @ Ola

north on hwy 7 all the way to The Hub

about 170mi and 3.75 hrs in the saddle...it will be an easy pace with leisurly stops & lunch somewhere

I plan to be at The Hub between 2 & 3pm

I can be contacted (don't like PM's) at mholiver at patriotguard dot org

be happy to provide my iPhone info if requested

let's ride safe and have a great time,

Mike O

I'm heading out Tuesday AM. My route is a little over 1500 miles so I plan to ride about 600 miles a day and arrive mid-day on Thursday, but I do get distracted sometimes so I may be later. I'll stop somewhere in West Virginia Tuesday night and probably somewhere in western Kentucky on Wednesday. I'm packing camping gear and will camp unless the weather doesn't cooperate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, the National Weather service is saying 60% chance of rain Thursday for the area. The good news is it looks like it is going to cool off and not be 90+ like it is right now. Hopefully it is just a cool front passing through and we will have nice riding Friday and Saturday. Looks like a good chance of rain though.

GP

the lows on Thursday and Friday are supposed to be in the low 50's and highs in low 70's so be prepared for that.

And since we will be up at 3500 feet on some of the routes it could be cool but great for riding.