Silver Penguin in the hospital

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doggone it Jill..Sorry to hear of this.Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Ya know if you didn't want to meet me this week there are a heck of a lot easier ways of gettin out of it.

Hope you feel better soon, and have a quick recovery.

Sorry you have to experience nursing and hospitals from the wrong side of the bed.

Really sorry to hear of this accident Jill. We'll drink to your health and have a Ruben in your honor this weekend. Hope to see you riding again soon.

Heal up ASAP but enjoy the drugs while you can. Better living through chemistry. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Been There, Done That, got the scars and screws to prove it. Sucks to be hurt. Get well soon and get back on the horse.

Tylenol 3 with a beer chaser works wonders.

Jill, just heard from Neil about the misshaps. Wish you a speedy recovery and remember, when you run out of the morphine, you know where you can find plenty of wine to ease the pain. Also, a quick recovery is in order because off-roading season is right around the corner. Let us know what we can do for you.

These threads are never something we like to see, but appreciate the news, and glad she's (mostly) ok.

Heal well!

Walkers are the bomb when you need one. I have a cute little teddy bear (actually a well bandaged cute little lion) for Jill once I figure out where to send it. Came to me via a few good friends here on the forum. Hope you feel better soon, Jill.