SOCAL FJR Riders April Ride

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave are we riding or not, Iam going to Hawaii next week for 2 weeks with the family, kauai and maui, got to get ready, but will ride if you are still going to

Steve

Bill it seems Dave only uses bookface to put info on rides, I dont live my life on facespace or mybook or bookspace or spacebook, spaceface or what ever it is, and Iam having a stupid Root canal tommorow, so cant ride saturday anywaym I dont want my tooth hurting when Iam in KAUAI next week

Steve O

makes sense to me,go to bubba burgers in kapaa for me.and dukes for dinner or po pos.good beach to snorkle is lydgate,free and has man made rock jetty ,fish get trapped when tide goes out.rent snorkle gear from snorkle charlies.go to smiths luau.been to that island 6 times.relatives there,got married on anini beach.aloha and mahalo.

makes sense to me,go to bubba burgers in kapaa for me.and dukes for dinner or po pos.good beach to snorkle is lydgate,free and has man made rock jetty ,fish get trapped when tide goes out.rent snorkle gear from snorkle charlies.go to smiths luau.been to that island 6 times.relatives there,got married on anini beach.aloha and mahalo.

Bill, been there twice my self, been to smiths luau and fern grotto and, poipu beach,lumiahai beach, barking sands, W canyon, Dukes, burgers in paradise, queens pond down at the state park past barking sands where the locals go, been to the jurastic park area and the tree tunnel drive, went there on my honeymoon. I will go to those place you reccomended I was looking for something else to do this time, thanks for the info aloha and mahalo

Last edited by a moderator:
+1, Gunny! Great recommendations there Bill, you obviously know Kauai really well. Have fun Steve and take pics for all of us on FJR Forum to view! Aloha and Mahalo!

Bill, been there twice my self, been to smiths luau and fern grotto and big beach in KAAPA, poipu beach,lumiahai beach, barking sands, W canyon, Dukes, burgers in paradise, queens pond down at the state park past barking sands where the locals go, been to the jurastic park area and the tree tunnel drive, went there on my honeymoon. I will go to those place you reccomended I was looking for something else to do this time, thanks for the info aloha and mahalo
+1, Gunny! I LOVE KAUAI!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
thats why we are going to italy this year instead of kauai.fkn island is only so big and after going there 6 times i think we have seen it all.relatives on the island are only so important.italy here we come.arrivaderchi and ciao.

thats why we are going to italy this year instead of kauai.fkn island is only so big and after going there 6 times i think we have seen it all.relatives on the island are only so important.italy here we come.arrivaderchi and ciao.
Bill Mi Amigo, having been to Italy a dozen times: Are you fully aware that half of the people in Italy are just like our fecking johnny80s? That's correct, half of the population are Dago Goombahs just like johnny80s! nuff' said' and jes' sayin'

I dont know, I guess you will have to go to facebook to find out, the forum is apparently not the place some people give info on rides. That is news to me

If I didn't answer up it was because I have not been on anything too much. Travel and family life have kept me pretty busy. This ride is still a go for those that have already commited. If you ever have questions about a ride, you are all on the list and therefore have my phone numbers and email address to ask those questions. Unless I post up otherwise and cancel or change then the date is set in stone as it has been since the last change. Sorry some folks don't get that about me. When I give my word, it is not easily taken back. I will be at Starbucks tomorrow morning at 0730 rain or shine. Those of you that can't make it, I understand fully. Those that commited and then backed out, well, have fun doing what you are going to do. I know I'm going to have fun riding on my new PR3's with my new steering head bearings. Take care.