Socal Tech Day

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sent.....

I talked with Adam today he will be here friday night with his bike on a trailer.

the plan is to get his oil pan gasket fixed at the tech day and take him for a ride on the Sunday.....

Not sure if i will post a separate thread, most likely the ride will be up to Malibu with some mountain roads between here and there....

R
:yahoo:

so here is the attendee list according to posted comments.

Bill

Roy

Adam

Jordylad

Lanny

Neil

Jill and Andy

Dan

Ramrezz

Simon

Catch me if you can

Sin Loki?

Joe and Valerie

Trent

Tim

Kelvin

Redtail

cometman

Tony Rob

Who is doing what?

Who have i missed?

R

Last edited by a moderator:
sure no problem.

I have been thinking about a GTR for a while.......

R

I will be there simply absorbing the vast knowledge and observing any interesting situations involving the FJR. Then maybe eat something. dr

Brother Richard, you do know that you will have "this thing" sitting in your driveway, don't you. I hope like Hell that the neighbors don't attack with pitchforks and torches!

IMG_20100919_162636.jpg

Brother Richard, you do know that you will have "this thing" sitting in your driveway, don't you. I hope like Hell that the neighbors don't attack with pitchforks and torches!

IMG_20100919_162636.jpg
Just as long as he doesn't ride off my curbs after he fixes it...........

R

Will this festival be broadcast live or do we have to wait for the police copter footage on the 11 o'clock news?

I have something that came up and won't be able to make it.
Richard, I will not be able to attend your SoCal Tech Day on May 7. johnny80s and Papa Chuy are booked at the Bella Vista Day Spa for a full beauty treatment.

The whole nine yards: Manicure, pedicure, facial, bikini wax and hot stones massage. Even going for aroma therapy! We are celebrating "Mutha's" Day together.

Thank Goodness for our FJR Forum dog pile Fridays! jes' sayin' and nuff' said!

Darn it I can't decide what day to vote on. Maybe the 7th of May but the first Saturday sounds real good too. Well, I'm going with May 7th.

I just found out my neighbor is leaving Thursday so we can use his driveway and garage for parking over the coming weekend.......

R

Excellent!

My list of things to do.

Oil pan gasket

install new Fairing pocket

Fix phids and headlight wiring

Remove old Scorpio alarm