• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD! 2006 FJR1300A Rally Bike with EVERY farkle

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LDRydr

A Homeless Nomad
Reaction score
SOLD!

Have you been experiencing wet-dreams about standing on the podium and receiving your Iron Butt Rally Gold Medal finisher award from Lord Kneebone? Or maybe you fantasize about achieving Cognoscente Zombie Killer Elite status in Ely Nevada next summer. Or possibly you covet the title of 2012 Illegitimati Rider of the Year. But your existing bike leaves you feeling inadequate??

Whatever your riding goal may be YOU NEED a rally bike that is at least as good as you think you are. And I have just the bike to help you achieve your goals and successes in the most elite realm of long-distance riding. (Candy Butt riders can stop reading now)

This 2006 Yamaha FJR1300A Super Sport Touring motorcycle has been built to exacting standards to win rallies (not by me though) and rack up mile after mile in comfort and dependability. I’ve outfitted it with every needed farkle to become the perfect rally tool. All it needs is a competent pilot and fuel. Are you rider enough to sit here and twist that and take your place on the podium?

I’ve already achieved my goals on this bike by riding select rallies, and by riding last year from Mexico to Hyder Alaska and the other 48 states in less than 10 days. I've been to the Darkside and back. You could do the same. What are you waiting for?? Are you ready?

Then get out your checkbook, write me a check for $9,499, come get this beauty, and get busy pursuing your rally or other long-distance goals. Times-a-wasting…ACT NOW!

For now I’m not interested in parting out any farkles, so please don't ask. The wiring and plumbing alone on this bike took DAYS to install and I’m not about to undo all of our hard work. I will be keeping a few things to move to my new Super Tenere, such as the V-1 radar detector and remote display, my 478 GPS and mount along with the GXM-30 antenna for it. But if you see it listed below then it’s included with the bike. If there are items that you don’t want and I can remove them I am willing to adjust the selling price down accordingly.

2006 Yamaha FJR1300A in Cobalt Blue (the fast color)

98,000 finely maintained touring miles

New Michelin Pilot Road II tires (front at 100%, rear at 95%) - currently on the bike

Used Dunlop Direzza 205/50ZR-17 for going Darkside!

$10,000+ in nothing but the finest quality farkles, installed by myself and Slap-N-Pop (itemized breakdown with vendors & costs available by request) including:

90-deg aluminum valve stem set

BMW sport grips (2)

Centech AP2 aux fuse panel and relay

Customtankbags.com LindaT custom FJR tankbag (wired), panniers, rally book

Darkside brake caliper arm (stainless) by Catfish

Datel voltage meter & mounting bezel

Dual Mounted Coax Heat-troller

Fairing decal kit

Fenda Extenda front fender extender

Frame sliders

Front fork custom valves and fork springs by GP Suspension

Fuzeblock

G2 Street Tamer Throttle Tube

Givi E52 Maxia Monokey Topcase gloss black

Givi E95S Backrest pad

Givi SR537 mounting kit

Hand guards and mounting hardware (Suzuki)

Harley Davidson Road Tech XM Radio receiver (waterproof)

Headlight protection shield (clear plastic decals)

Heli risers for Heli triple clamp

Heli triple clamp

Kuryakyn Longhorn Offset Dual Highway Pegs

LED lighted rear license plate mounting bracket (on fuel cell)

Mag-Knight Magnetic Motorcycle Tank Bra

McCruise electronic cruise control

Motolight fork-mounted aux lights - brushed aluminum

N/Line dash shelf

NOS 15760NOS High-Flow/ Low-Pressure Fuel Pump

Penske 8983 rear shock and mounting bracket for remote adjuster

Quick disconnect dry-break fuel line fittings (4 total)

RAM balls for installation in Heli clamp (2)

Rear bag reflective decal kit

Remote garage door opener (Harley)

Rifle windshield & tuning block

Russell Day-Long custom saddle - dual leather, heated, rider backrest w/pouch

Sidestand footpad enlarger

Skyway hydration system (passenger footpeg mounted, missing jug and hose)

Skyway mounts for Soltek Fuego HID lights

Smartire tire-pressure-monitor system (with spare display and sender unit)

Soltek Fuego HID driving lamps (2), wiring & clear covers

Starcom Digital audio system + 1 headset

Starcom helmet mic setup for earbuds

Starcom remote volume control

Starcom1 Bluetooth phone module

Tail-dragger auxiliary fuel cell & overflow catch container (Sampson)

Techmount stem nut mount

Throttlemeister heavy bar-ends in black-finish

Valentine One direct-wire power adapter

Valentine One remote audio adapter

Wild Bill highway peg mounting kit

b4b920fe.jpg

fe23275a.jpg

7743128f.jpg

392ea3ed.jpg

Connections for Starcom1 Digital and heated gear

66e7b02b.jpg

Tankbag in fueling position

581db664.jpg

7f61d881.jpg

fcd09ff1.jpg

Switch box now includes switch for aux fuel pump

d835ca7c.jpg

8975da92.jpg

7a2ca77c.jpg

4d06ae19.jpg

b289cf72.jpg

041fa04e.jpg

38671332.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Way too clean for me,

oh, wait, I couldn't read to the end!

(Caaaaanddddyyyy Buuutttttt)

Seriously, nice looking ride and the farkling install quality appears top-notch! Someone needs to snag this bike asap.

LDRydr

Beautiful ride, nice job building it. Someone is going to get a good solid mount.

I bet it brings a tear to your eye to list it after living on it for that many (s)miles.

Good luck on selling the package.

smile.gif

Brodie

That is one rally-ready bike. Just insert an experienced rider and pick up your trophy at the end of the event. Whoa.

Thanks for the comments folks. It was a fun time (mostly) building this bike over the years, and riding it almost everywhere. It is a bit sad to know I won't be the one piloting past the 100k mark (and it's SO close) but I don't want to risk an issue while trying to sell it.

Somebody step up and give it a new home. This ride is very capable of competing with any other rally bike and you could be the one riding it to VICTORY!

That is a sweet looking bike. I especially like the rider backrest. I've been racking my brain trying to come up with a good homemade solution for that one. I've got a couple of spare rear seats waiting to go under the knife (dremel, bandsaw, drill, whatever it takes).

There's a bike under all of that?!? ;)

That is one heckuva rig... someone is gonna be pretty lucky to get it!!

Good luck!! B)

BUMP, because I KNOW there's somebody out there that wants and needs this bike! Buy it and get your rally game on!