• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold - 2007 Yamaha FJR ABS $3600 in Maryland

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Streethawk

Reaction score
(Bump for price drop)

Runs excellent with all maintenance up to date. 69,050 miles. I wanted a slightly lighter motorcycle and have replaced the FJR with an FJ-09. Saddlebags are clean with no rash and are in excellent condition. Garage kept in the summer and climate controlled basement storage in winter.

Asking $3600 and located north of Baltimore Maryland in Harford County (Abingdon area). Very close to the route 543 exit off I-95.

The following are installed and included:
Power Commander 3 with smooth map installed
G2 Throttle Tamer
Race Tech Upgraded fork springs 1.0kg (oil and seals done at the same time - about 5k miles ago)
Apollo heated grips with integrated 5 step controller. Heated grips wired to ignition switched circuit on Fuzebox
Fuzebox installed under seat
Metzler Roadtec Z6 tires have about 500 miles
Transmission replaced 10,000 miles ago with 2008 FJR gears (removed from a low miles crashed FJR - disassembly and install documented here on the forum) It still shifts great with no false neutrals or issues.
Frame sliders
LED front headlight conversion
K&N air filter
PAIR plumbing removed and capped with the WynPro Induction Cover Plates
WynPro Big-Foot kick stand accessory
Stock FJR shock replacement with a 2008 (aprox 20k miles on the shock at the moment)
New coolant overflow bottle (crack discovered in original)
Battery tender dongle (battery is kept on a tender year round)
Givi SR357 luggage rack with Givi mount

Extra heat shielding under gas tank.

The following are included separately:
2 new oil filters
Original stock shock (about 60k miles)
Stock FJR springs
Stock rear luggage rack
PAIR equipment removed.
All receipts, owners manual and documentation including clean title.

I really enjoyed this motorcycle! Smooth, quick and all day comfortable. Sadly, I'm only commuting these days and the weight of the FJR was aggravating my knees. So I changed out to an FJ-09.

43954234550_f863f44173_c.jpg

45046808994_1bff829c86_c.jpg

43954233980_1a022d1cb2_c.jpg

45046808524_ac9d05616a_c.jpg

43954232360_625e56bc6c_c.jpg

45771772801_52dbb9e7c1_c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My similarly equipped (and a little less pristine) '07 went for a few hundred less than this last year. Mind you, it had more than two and a half times the mileage! Looks like a nice solid bike with lots of life left in it! Lots of trouble free riding years remaining for someone. Just nicely broken in. GLWTS.

I appreciate the comments. I know "older" generations of FJRs are plentiful and locations can dictate a slight fluctuation in prices. Reasonable offers would be entertained.
smile.png
Sometimes when folks are shopping it's "the right time and place" syndrome.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that what you are asking is very reasonable. Just have to hook up with a buyer who understands that 69,000 miles is not approaching end-of-life.

Always liked the black cherry color of the ‘07s. Yours looks so very nice, especially considering it is 12 years old now. I don’t think your price is bad at all. Try listing it on ADVriders if you haven’t already.

I'm crying thinking that is all my bike is worth nowadays. Good luck with the sale. I've probably seen you sometime or another because I work at APG in Aberdeen.

We are a part of ATC. Philips Army Airfield. And I sometimes make use of Edgewood's Gym since it's less people and more equipment..