• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD 2013 FJR for sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2degreesout

Reaction score
2013 Yamaha FJR

16,550 miles, never down never dropped, always garaged on a battery tender, clean, well maintained, no stupid antics, 58 year old rider.

The list starting at the front:

AdvMonster model 30 LED spots with remote controlled dimmer, Mirror extenders, V-Stream windscreen (N20308), Touratech locking GPS mount (Garmin Zumo 660 LM extra)MCL Bar risers, HVMP bar weights, grip puppies, All Balls taper headset bearings, Ram bone GPS mount, Fork-Race tech gold valves and sprung for 220lb rider, Russell Day Long, Easter Beaver 3 circuit solution wired for a battery tender and a switched heated gear circuit, Givi v47 with SR357 mount and a brake light kit, Ohlins S46HR1C1S with pre load and reservoir sprung for 220lb rider, Canyon cages and frame sliders that are made to use with Canyon Cages, I forget the brand someone from FJR Forum.

Other stuff: Right angle valve stems, Pro Grip tank guard, Fender extender, radar detector mount, extra Ram ball mount, the 6 little covers that fill the holes where the saddlebags mount, Factory saddlebag liners, a Yamaha factory manual and I have all the stock parts except the seat.

I have all the service records. I recently changed oil (Mobile 1), air filter, flushed clutch and brake fluid, flushed antifreeze and did a throttle body sync. New PR 2’s, grease splines (Honda moly 60) and rear diff fluid @ 13250 miles

$9000

038_zpsko94056f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: