• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD Garmin 660/665 cradle - wires damaged (some severed) SOLD

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HelzBelz

HipHopLitePopMetalist
Reaction score
Anyone interested in a garmin 660/665 cradle with damaged wires? I pinched the wires in between my rambone mount and stearing head, and damaged them about 10 inches from the cradle. The power lines still work - but it won't recognize my GXM 40 and intermittently flashes a "USB plugged into wrong port" message. The blue wire is definitely cut, as is the silver shielding internally. the orange wire is on its way, I think I see a black wire severed inside the silver shielding. I trimmed some of the outer shielding off to get a look, but I decided I would just order a new set from Amazon for $50. All other wires are perfectly intact. Asking $20 shipped CONUS. I assume this might be a great project piece for someone? I am betting it has more value than I think if you just need it for power and are not using satellite antenna or audio plugs.. message me for a pic until I can post here. It will not include ramball or weather cap (as those do not come in the new package I am buying, I think..)

Last edited by a moderator:
20160522_133253_zpsk8ljaz7l.jpg

20160522_130242_zpshh0kvftb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I had an extra one of these so this last time that I wired my bike for the Garmin I cut all the extra wires off (I don't use anything but the Garmin itself) so all I ended up with is the red and black wires needed to power it. This would be good to use for that.

Latest posts