• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD - MV Motorrad Bar Riser Plate for Gen II

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRBound

Reaction score
Never installed. Received as a (requested) gift, but by Christmas, I was thinking about trading my FJR for a Super Ténéré, and now I have. So... if you've got an '06 through '12, and would like your grips 40 mm closer and 20 mm higher (that's over 1.5 inches closer and 0.75 inches higher)... these are for you. They typically install in under an hour without any need to lengthen any cables or hoses.

The MV Motorrad product sells to US customers for 151.18 Euros plus shipping. To Colorado, shipping is quoted at 44.92 Euros. Total: 196.10 Euros. Google is telling me that's $227.72. Subtracting 15%, I get $193.56. I'm asking $190.00, and I'll pay for the shipping to any location in the contiguous US.

I'll accept payment via PayPal, money order or personal check. Shipping will be delayed somewhat if you pay via either of the latter two methods.

PM me if interested.

Thanks!

This made the bike so much more comfortable. Amazing, the difference a few inches and degrees can make.

Really and truly sold.
Nice meeting your Mark. I think I will install the plate this afternoon.
smile.png
and take the FJR out for a little ride.

Likewise, Charlie. Enjoy. I won't get out (assuming the ice melts) until tomorrow to go pick up the side cases for my new S-10. (Life is hard.)

:)