Sold my FJR today

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrVvrroomm

Reaction score
I sold my '04 today. A great guy from the FZ1 board bought it. He flew in from Denver to Minneapolis. I picked him up at the airport at 3pm. By 5pm he was heading west. He was planning on making Lincoln, NE before he called it quits for the night

I'm gonna miss the ol' girl. 24,616 relatively trouble-free miles. She was never back to a dealer for anything. I would have put a bunch more on if it would have been my only bike. Damn decisions. LOL

Hey MrVvrroomm, Why did you sell her??
+1??

Didn't that silver FJR make you famous in WI Motorcycling webzine by staying on some sportbiker's tail? :D

He couldn't SHAKE you! B)

Happy riding. You checking out of the board? Or are you gonna be back?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey MrVvrroomm, Why did you sell her??
+1??

Didn't that silver FJR make you famous in WI Motorcycling webzine by staying on some sportbiker's tail? :D

He couldn't SHAKE you! B)

Happy riding. You checking out of the board? Or are you gonna be back?
You guys aren't getting rid of me that easily. My wife and I are going to take a break from the touring thing for a while. We're trailering our sportbikes down to Deal's Gap next week for the FZ1 owner's rally, another great bunch of guys/gals.

As far as the WI Motorcycling? (laughing) It was a three sportbike guys that couldn't catch me. I was leading. I think they were mesmerized by the swaying of the saddlebags. One of them (the one that got the closest) said it looked like the bags were going to touch. They have a new found respect for a "big heavy touring bike".