• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD - Still as new / unused Morgan Carbtune

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cruppelt

Will always be FJR rider at heart
Reaction score
SOLD - First I see two distinct seperate posts, I clean one out, and now the other one doesn't show! So here is my original sales pitch edited back in:

I have a Morgan Carbtune I bought before I sold my FJR (so I bought it maybe 1-1/2 years ago?), and never used it. My new bike is a two-banger, so I have no need for four channels anymore.

I'll let this go to the first person offering me $60 bucks for it. PayPal preferred, PM me for my email address.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gina is a good person, give her a pass to the front of the line, us NERDS are pulling for her! Hey, when was the last time you had a woman asking for a technical maintenance tool?

The way I always do it is the first person to say "I'll take it" at full asking price, with no other strings attached gets it.

Of course it's your sale so you can do whatever you want.

I'll wait my turn. If some one else jumped on it ahead of me, then they should have first crack at it. If they don't want it, I'll gladly take it!

Gina is a good person, give her a pass to the front of the line, us NERDS are pulling for her! Hey, when was the last time you had a woman asking for a technical maintenance tool?

The way I always do it is the first person to say "I'll take it" at full asking price, with no other strings attached gets it.
Okay you two, if I end up with it, yes, you can borrow it... ;-)

Okay you two, if I end up with it, yes, you can borrow it... ;-)
Should you not get the Morgan tuner, ask me if you can borrow mine
smile.png
... or mine.
tonguesmiley.gif

Ah....that's exactly what I thought I did, just didn't state it very well. The first person saying he'd take it didn't post, and then I waited for a reply with a confirmation, but he did come through and it is a done deal now so it's no longer for sale. Sorry Gina and bwv!

Latest posts