• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD:Yamaha Touring Windshield for Gen II

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Toro

Innocent Bystander
Reaction score
Yamaha part number ABA-20203-18.

This is a tall and wide touring windshield, and an official Yamaha accessory for the Gen II FJR. It does not have any scratches.

I also have the gasket, which is Yamaha part number 3P6-2838G-00. You do not need to install the gasket, but supposedly it will reduce the whistling noise. I can't vouch for this since I did not install the gasket. The gasket is as new in the original packaging.

I bought this windshield and gasket new from MR Cycles in December and the windshield has been installed on my '08 FJR AE. The gasket has been sitting on the shelf in my shop. I've put the gasket in the windshield box, and they will go together as a pair to the buyer.

I sold the '08 yesterday. I love this windshield and I still have a second one (which I bought used from a Forum Member) on my '09 FJR.

The windshield and gasket are in their original Yamaha packaging. The date the windshield was manufactured is August 11, 2015 according to the date stamp on both the box and the windshield. I don't know when the gasket was manufactured, but they were bought together last December.

The new price from discounters for the windshield and the gasket appears to be around $115. I am willing to sell them to you for $70 with a $20 shipping discount.

PM me with your zip code and I'll get you a shipping quote. I will get the quote from Fed Ex Ground, and if it is under $20, your shipping will be free. If it is more than $20, it should still be cheap to most destinations.

PM me with your e-mail address if you want me to send you pictures.

Last edited by a moderator: