Southeast Ohio Thursday 10/25 Who's in?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gray ray

Reaction score
Any body intrested in a Gala Fun filled excursion thru S.E. Ohio this Thurs.?

Jump off point is the Bob Evans on Arlington Road and I-77 in North Canton at 8:00 A. M. .

Stands up and tanks full at 8:45.

Be there or be square.

Gray Ray #65

Moto Series

Jump off point is the Bob Evans on Arlington Road and I-77 in North Canton at 8:00 A. M. .

Be there or be square.

Gray Ray #65

Moto Series
Heading to WV for a weekend of Motocamping on Friday...have fun!

Just scuffed in a new set of tires on the Diavel on a nice 320+ mile loop of SE Ohio twisties on Sunday. 536, 556, 145, 147 are all clean & in great shape. ;) Have fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
tstaff,

Thanks for the update.

I love your picture. It remindes me of me in turn four at Nelson Ledges two years ago. Two broken fingers, one broken foot, three broken ribs, a sprained neck , and six weeks later I was fine.

When my kids asked me if I had finally learned my lesson I told them "Hell yes, don't try to pass on the inside of turn #4"

Gray Ray #65

Moto Series

tstaff,

Thanks for the update.

I love your picture. It remindes me of me in turn four at Nelson Ledges two years ago. Two broken fingers, one broken foot, three broken ribs, a sprained neck , and six weeks later I was fine.

When my kids asked me if I had finally learned my lesson I told them "Hell yes, don't try to pass on the inside of turn #4"

Gray Ray #65

Moto Series

Lol, I've had a few ejection experiences at Nelson myself.

tstaff,

Thanks for the update.

Gray Ray #65

Moto Series
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Be there or be square.

Gray Ray #65

Moto Series
I would not want to be square so I will be there!

Got to check a few things but should make it!

Slightly over 500 miles of riding with four, fast, fearless, maniacs. All pushing each other to go faster, drive deeper, brake harder,and turn sharper. It is a miracle that nobody got killed. I am embarrassed to say what the top speed was that was registered on bock's gps.

The weather was perfect and we all made it home safe and sound. Praise GOD

Slightly over 500 miles of riding with four, fast, fearless, maniacs. All pushing each other to go faster, drive deeper, brake harder,and turn sharper. It is a miracle that nobody got killed. I am embarrassed to say what the top speed was that was registered on bock's gps.

The weather was perfect and we all made it home safe and sound. Praise GOD
What a great day! Maybe we will get one more before winter sets in!

My GPS registered nothing over 60 as we always ride safely and observe all traffic laws!

Maybe is was twice that...I am old and forget stuff.....

Just a quick peek [and I mean quick] my speedo was saying 126 mph. at one point. Me thinks we should look into some sort of restrict-or plate for GRAY RAY'S ride. But since we all kept up we might all be guilty by association. Just sayin!!!!!!

So much for just rolling around SE. Ohio doing some autumn leaf peeking. Need to see about getting my brother a Harley

before we wind up scraping him off a tree or somethin!!!!!!!

Dastardly Dave

The Moto Series banquet is that night or I would be there.

Guess who took second place in the Three Hour Endurance, Lightweight Class.

Hint; He's tall, handsome, silver haired, gracious, and moves like a gazelle.