Steak Dinner Sign Up List for Black Hills FJR Roundup Saturday 27 June 2015 BUMP - Looks like a few are not eating. p

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in in for steak and beer!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just keep the salt shaker a way from the G man...............
stop.gif

Maybe Big John can lay his hands on an AED, just in case. Come to think of it, with our advancing years, not a bad idea for any of our gatherings.
smile.png

I may have forgotten to mention that I plan to attend this gathering. Sorry. No way I can forget to sign up for steak and beer. Two please.

Sorry folks, we have too many rides planned this year and can't see how to fit this one in. 16 days in Alaska just two weeks before hand and a probable trip to the Big Sky rally in August are taking their toll on my time off. Special thanks to John for putting this together, I know these things take on a life of their own.

Sorry folks, we have too many rides planned this year and can't see how to fit this one in. 16 days in Alaska just two weeks before hand and a probable trip to the Big Sky rally in August are taking their toll on my time off. Special thanks to John for putting this together, I know these things take on a life of their own.
Found out I was going to? Scared to ride with me anymore? Can't say that I blame ya. :(

I'll just eat Dons steak when he isn't looking.

That might not work as well as I think it will, so put me in for 1 please.

Let me know if ya need help.