Stuff needed?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lotecredneck

Reaction score
I'm bringing a trailer this year in the remote case we need one to retrieve a bike with a flat etc....is there anything else that I need to bring? I probably won't be there until late Friday and looks as though my free steak is down the drain :( . Let me know if there is anything I need to bring such as oil, tires, etc...

Best regards,

Tony Orihuela

Yamaha Sportscenter

Texarkana, TX

1-800-926-2420

Tony,

I don't remember what time we arrived last year, but I'm pretty sure the DFW group (including me) won't be in very early. As long as the steak house is open next door you've got a shot at a free dinner. :D I assume they don't roll the sidewalks up real early............

Tim

P.S. Ordered Avon Storms from you on Tuesday, arrived on my doorstep Thursday. Great work by your staff!

Last year with 20 riders, two rear tires were replaced.

This year we have 44 bikes so far, so...

If you threw on a rear tire (Avon ST?) it would probably be sold to a suddenly desparate rider.

Tony, will you or anyone else be bringing a laptop to download pictures? If so, I'll bring my USB camera memory card reader and a memory stick. If not, I'll leave both at home and we'll figure out how pictures will be uploaded after SFO.

I'll be in Dallas tomorrow night and at the Shell station about 9:00 am Friday.......waiting..........

Tim

Tony, will you or anyone else be bringing a laptop to download pictures? If so, I'll bring my USB camera memory card reader and a memory stick. If not, I'll leave both at home and we'll figure out how pictures will be uploaded after SFO.
I'll be in Dallas tomorrow night and at the Shell station about 9:00 am Friday.......waiting..........

Tim
Tim,

I will have my laptop with me. We can download the pictures on it if you like.

Regards,

Tony

i'll have my boyfriend's laptop but i have no idea what it has for card readers. i'm guessing none. i need it for charging my ipod mostly. will download pics when i get home.

I'm in Plano right now, at the Holiday Inn Express on E. Central Parkway south of where the DFW group meets to leave in the morning. I just talked to Tony, who says he's bringing a few front and rear tires but no mounting equipment with him. There is a local dealer who he knows that may be able to get a tire mounted for a Forum member in an emergency to keep us all on the road. He says he's shooting to get to Russellville in the 7:30-8:30pm time frame on Friday. Tony, correct anything I've said above if needed. :D

Michelle, I've got a USB card reader for Compact Flash and SD cards with me, so we can pull pix into your or Tony's computer.

See ya'll in the morning!