Sunday 7th June 2009 Mystery Tour.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Taff

Reaction score
Feejer artists,

I have planned a long ride on Sunday starting at 0700 am, which will cover almost 450-580 miles, depending on where the mystery tour will take us.

If anyone is interested in joining us for this ride then please PM me for details.

Some of the roads are technical in nature, meaning various twistie sections, sweepers and such, and newly paved roads where some gravel still remains.

I have already scouted the route so I am conversant with the road conditions. Please bring hydration needs and warmer clothing for the morning, taking note that the ambient temperature may climb as we get toward noon.

Like flying, safety is no joke, so please listen to the safety briefing, you may learn something from my 35 years riding experience.

Pace will be moderate with pit stops for pics and gas.

Lastly, this ride was not intended to be exclusive, but I wanted to keep the numbers down for obvious reasons.

Take care,

TAFF.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have fun Taff. The SO has other plans for me around the house this weekend... plus she is stitching up a custom waterproof cover for my Motofizz tail bag. I better be good.

--G