SW-FOG SHIRT INFORMATION

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BUMP REMINDER!

You now only have 5 days to order up your SW-FOG 2011 FJR Forum Rally Shirts. THE CUT-OFF DATE FOR A SHIRT ORDER IS THE END OF THE DAY ON AUGUST 15TH! If you want a shirt:

ORDER NOW!!!

[email protected] / 505-203-7112 The easiest way to do this is to first send Cynthia an e-mail with your specific order. Cynthis will then send you back an e-mail stating your order. If your order is accurate to what you wanted, just call your Credit Card number in to Cynthia. This shirt ordering process is so damn simple, even a GEN II Rider can do it! jes' sayin' and nuff' said!

BUMP REMINDER!

You now only have 3 days to order up your SW-FOG 2011 FJR Forum Rally Shirts. CUT-OFF DATE FOR A SHIRT ORDER IS THE END OF THE DAY ON AUGUST 15TH! If you want a shirt:

ORDER NOW!!!

[email protected] / 505-203-7112 The easiest way to do this is to first send Cynthia an e-mail with your specific order. Cynthis will then send you back an e-mail stating your order. If your order is accurate to what you wanted, just call your Credit Card number in to Cynthia. This shirt ordering process is so damn simple, even a GEN II Rider can do it! jes' sayin' and nuff' said!

Last edited by a moderator:
So, did we make the 30? Am I the only one who ordered yellow? Cynthia said: 'oh yeah, the yellow one'. ;)

I haven't heard from Cynthia yet; I ordered one but can do another if need be.............

I haven't heard from Cynthia yet; I ordered one but can do another if need be.............
Thanks fljab, I'm going to do the same. SkooterG is always doing nice things for me regarding care and maintenance for my FJR, so I will reward him with a shirt. I just got an e-mail from HotRodZilla, we did not make the 30 with only 15 shirts ordered now.

So, is it too late to order a second shirt?

And for all the people who said they wanted one but didn't order:
moon.gif

moon.gif
Greg, I'll call Cynthia when Black Duck opens. I'll ask her what the latest deadline can be for ordering up SW-FOG 2011 shirts. After all: Taos, NM is still 3 weeks away.

We certainly don't want HotRodZilla to take it in the ass over the shirt orders. Well, Bustanut joker would absolutely like to see that! Bust would pay $100 for that photo!

https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php?showtopic=137288&st=0 Geezer, it is damn odd that 45 days ago 25 people voted for shirts and only 15 have ordered them! Left HRZ hanging in the wind!

BUMP REMINDER!

You now only have 7 days to order up your SW-FOG 2011 FJR Forum Rally Shirts. CUT-OFF DATE FOR A SHIRT ORDER IS THE END OF THE DAY ON AUGUST 22nd! If you want a shirt:

ORDER NOW!!!

I just spoke on the telephone to Doug, the Owner/Manager of Black Duck Shirts, and Doug is going to push out the SW-FOG 2011 shirt ordering deadline to close of business on Monday, August 22. So you now have a week from today to place your order for these really cool FJR shirts.

Hi Don I sent all the orders from last week back to them and am waiting for credit card numbers. Thanks

Cynthia Chavez

Inside Sales Department

Black Duck Inc.

505-884-3656 (P)

505-203-7112©

"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul."

On 8/15/2011 9:48 AM, Don Stanley wrote:

https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php?showtopic=139742&pid=889389&st=0entry889389 Good Morning Cynthia, I just spoke to the Owner Doug and he has allowed us to push out the FJR shirts ordering deadline until next Monday, August 22nd. Also, I included the link to the shirt ordering process at our FJR Forum Club website.

There are individuals who claim they have sent you an e-mail ordering shirts and have not heard back from you yet. "fljab" from Mims, Florida was one of them.

Sincerely,

Invoice No: 27559

Don Stanley

1061 N. Amber St.

Chandler, AZ 85225

Cell: 480-440-4666

--

moon.gif
Greg, I'll call Cynthia when Black Duck opens. I'll ask her what the latest deadline can be for ordering up SW-FOG 2011 shirts. After all: Taos, NM is still 3 weeks away.

We certainly don't want HotRodZilla to take it in the ass over the shirt orders. Well, Bustanut joker would absolutely like to see that! Bust would pay $100 for that photo!

https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php?showtopic=137288&st=0 Geezer, it is damn odd that 45 days ago 25 people voted for shirts and only 15 have ordered them! Left HRZ hanging in the wind!
I don't think HRZ should be left hanging either. I suggest a " surcharge " payable in person to HRZ when the shirts are picked up. We should divide the $100 set up fee by the amount of shirts are finally ordered and it'll be payable in Taos in person to HRZ. The surcharge amount due with 15 shirts sold so far is only $6 and some change.

Let's not panic yet. I'll give it to the deadline and see how far we got. I'm thinking it will all be fine, but if it is not, I'll cry like a little girl. Oh...Wait, that's Barry that cries like a girl. Nevermind, I won't do that.

I just ordered my two shirts yesterday, so that should help the numbers, and the extended dead-line may too. The 15th kind of snuck up on me...Sheesh.

In the next week, we'll get if figured out.

I don't think HRZ should be left hanging either. I suggest a " surcharge " payable in person to HRZ when the shirts are picked up. We should divide the $100 set up fee by the amount of shirts are finally ordered and it'll be payable in Taos in person to HRZ. The surcharge amount due with 15 shirts sold so far is only $6 and some change.
I'll be willing to help out if need be; well, that or a couple of jello shots served on the navel of a willing (or not) volunteer....

I'll be willing to help out if need be; well, that or a couple of jello shots served on the navel of a willing (or not) volunteer....
Well fljab, since you asked so damn nicely, I'm reasonably certain that our Old Michael will step forward to volunteer for you!