TaDaaa, Too

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madmike2

Shtirrenuppenmeister
Reaction score
As with others, I have reached the once "heady" realm of those without a "real" life. Typical for me, I'd like to say a few words.

Thanks! Thanks to "Slappy" for starting this forum, and to the admins who do a thankless yet very appreciated job of cleaning up the headings & topics, reining in the troops when need be (okay, sometimes they participate in the hijinx) and keeping everything "rolling along".

Thanks to the owners in cyberspace. You are what makes this place a haven for those of us who get stressed at work and need a place to hide. The FJR owners are what makes this site such fun to read (even Radman & TWN) and are who make the different FJR owners meetings such a success.

Thanks to those who are technologically astute and grounded enough to share with we commoners the secret of how to improve, modify and maintain our "meta-passion".

Thanks for the friends. I'm grateful for the friendships I've made centered around the FJR (If at all possible, you should attend an FJR owners meet to see what I mean), the Western owners in general and specifically the NorCal bunch. IMO, you guys are some of the best people on earth. I have been priviledged to ride with you (Yes, you, Mr. Smooth--I'm still learning) and I'm blessed to live in this part of the country where we have such varied topography and weather.

Here's to more successful years and greater expansion and improvement of the FJR Forum!

:yahoo: :clapping: :yahoo: :clapping: :yahoo: :clapping: :yahoo: :clapping:

[SIZE=8pt]Edit: I seem to have found what Bounce did: The 2,000th post doesn't "click over", but holds at 1,999. Interesting trick, but since my last post was #1,999, I KNOW this is # 2,000 notwithstanding what the system does with the post counter....... [/SIZE] :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Since I'm up at this hour....let me be the first to congratulate you. Wow 2000, I feel like an FNG again. :D

Since I'm up at this hour....let me be the first to congratulate you. Wow 2000, I feel like an FNG again. :D
YOU still are a newbie (just teasing....not)......congrats Mikey even if I don't qualify as one of "those" people :yahoo: :lol: :D ;)

Typical for me, I'd like to say a few words.
UNDERSTATEMENT of the year !! :p

TWN may have you on post count but I bet you kick his azz on words posted !!

Lemme see, last post had about 325 words X 2000 posts..= 650,000 words of wisdom !! :D

.......words of wisdom !! :D
Well, wise "something".

And Mikey, you count...you just live in "extreme" NorCal (Or is that "mega-NorCal"?).

[SIZE=8pt]Lookee there, my post count is still at 1,999! Interesting, no? [/SIZE]

Well then I guess congrats are in order Little Feller :)

And Dave, could you count all my words please? I maybe have the fewest <_< :lol:

Whoaaa -- 3 posts and I will reach 380 :yahoo:

I believe that anyone over 2000 posts buys the first several rounds of beer at any fjr event.

I believe that anyone over 2000 posts buys the first several rounds of beer at any fjr event.
As long as you're drinking what I'm drinking: Coors N.A., O'Douls or Coke (not the powdered kind!). :blink: