Tampa Bay and surrounding areas

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey how are you? I live in st petersburg Florida. I have a 2008 FJR and I would love to get a group to ride with.I usually go to quaker steak on wednesday nights, Huge bike night.It's on 49th st in largo. I see your avatar and your dog. I have a beautiful male German Shephers as well. Love these dogs. Obedient, loyal, and protective. Cant' beat them.. anyway nice to sort of meet you.

E

Hey guys St Pete is where my brother lives with his harley soft tail and we usually cruise the beaches and stop for a bite to eat. Brandon is real close to me so we are defintely going to be able to all get together and ride.

Hey guys St Pete is where my brother lives with his harley soft tail and we usually cruise the beaches and stop for a bite to eat. Brandon is real close to me so we are defintely going to be able to all get together and ride.

Cool.. Let me know when you guys are heading to st pete and I'll meet up with you guys.

E

Cool.. Let me know when you guys are heading to st pete and I'll meet up with you guys.

E
Will do. It maybe a few weeks because I am tied up right now coaching high school wrestling but after that weather should be nice and I will be ready to roll. Just PM with your information so I can set up a e-mail list and routes that we want to go. There is also some nice areas in the county and backroads up this way we could explore. let me know.

I'm over in Riverview and I do a fair amount of riding with Rockmurf (Everett). He's down south of Sarasota.

I'm actually doing a 225 mile run on Saturday if anybody is interested. Going to run out by Avong Park and south towards Zolfo Springs.

I will be relocating down to Brandon in about 2 weeks and would love to find some folks to ride with. 2009 FJRA
Thomas, I don't live near Brandon altho that's certainly in range of some of my travels, but I wanted to say that's a dang good choice for a FJR! In fact, I think it's the best yr!

Okay I am ready to go anyone who wants to get together. the weather is beautiful now. Please PM me and lets get something set up. Okay :)
I'll be down there around the 5th of March. My Daughter lives a in St Petersburg just a 1 mile S of of the 275 Howard Frankland Bridge. Send me your info and we up and meet up for a burger and suds run.

I am in Bradenton. Post up a date, time and place and let's see who shows up.
OK how about Sunday March 6thWoody's Waterfront‎

7308 Sunset WaySt. Pete Beach, FL 33706-3633 at 1:00pm

Foods good and it on the water. Lets see who shows up.

sounds like fun, can anyone with a FJR show up?

Any of you guys installed the audiovox cruise control on your bikes? I would love to meet up with someone local that has done it to help me install mine.

sounds like fun, can anyone with a FJR show up?

Any of you guys installed the audiovox cruise control on your bikes? I would love to meet up with someone local that has done it to help me install mine.
That would be great, the more the merrier!

:) Hey guys gonna take a cruise to St Pete Beach this Saturday 2/26 meet at Barney's Yamaha on Hwy 60 at 9am. if anyone wants to go. Planning on eating at the wharf for lunch. From there who knows but it should be nice weather wise. Already have two who want to go can meet in Brandon and go together. I also want in for the March 6th run.

Last call for this weekend. Anyone else want to go with us. :)
So, the group will be meeting at Barney's Yamaha in Brandon at 9 a.m.

We'll be eating lunch at the warf. (Sorry, I don't know where that is)

I haven't heard anyone say where we will be riding.

Let me know. I can probably make it. Will know for sure by 7 p.m. tonight.

OK. I'm going. Wenmark, since you live in Zephyrhills do you want to meet somewhere and ride to Barney's?

Screwball

Last edited by a moderator: