Tampa ,Pinellas, Pasco Cy riders

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nightshift

Reaction score
Just wanted to know if some riders want to get together for a ride to Brooksville via Sunshine PKY. 26 Sat this week.

It may be fun if you add Ozello Trail to your ride, and use Ehren Cutoff and Bellamy Bros blvd from US 41 as you head North. I live near Brooksville but will be happy to meet youall at US 41 and SR 54 intersection at 0700. Its much more enjoyable to begin riding before the sun get too hot.

Nightshift
May have to withdraw my offer to ride on Sat am. Scheduling conflict.

Will remain watchful.
I am open to route changes for this ride. I figure 3- 4 hr ride including stop to eat something is fine. This will not be a contest who can ride the longest , furthest,etc. Meet at The Bahama Breeze parking lot, located on the north side of HWY60(courtney-Cambell Causeway) where road called N Rocky Point Drive intersects. Address is 3045 N rocky Point Dr. All interested riders welcome.

Nightshift said:
Nightshift
May have to withdraw my offer to ride on Sat am. Scheduling conflict.

Will remain watchful.
I am open to route changes for this ride. I figure 3- 4 hr ride including stop to eat something is fine. This will not be a contest who can ride the longest , furthest,etc. Meet at The Bahama Breeze parking lot, located on the north side of HWY60(courtney-Cambell Causeway) where road called N Rocky Point Drive intersects. Address is 3045 N rocky Point Dr. All interested riders welcome.
I forgot to mention time. 0700-0730 hrs. 26 May. Saturday morning. :blink: