Tank Bags Redux - Roadgear Sport Tank Bag

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danarielle

Reaction score
I know that this issue has been discussed before, but I wonder if anyone has had any experience and/or opinions about the Roadgear Sport Tank Bag (the mid-sized one), holding 11-14 liters. Thanks

Thanks! I got an email advertising the sale, and thought that it might be a good time to buy a bag that I had planned to buy anyway this spring...but is the bag any good?

Roadgear stuff generally is, but better to be safe than sorry (a motto that I use when riding as well) :)

[

Thanks! I got an email advertising the sale, and thought that it might be a good time to buy a bag that I had planned to buy anyway this spring...but is the bag any good?

Roadgear stuff generally is, but better to be safe than sorry (a motto that I use when riding as well) :)

[
yeah, I don't own their tank bag (I have the Cortech 21 liter bag). I do have their Thermo Tec stuff and it's very well made.

Hi,

I'm considering the cortech 21 liter bag. 9x16x9-13. Looks like it will need to make a serious bend to fit the tank for 16 inches. yours works well?