Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another "THANK YOU" to the admins and all the crew that made this event possible. It was something that will be remembered and is appreciated. There is so much work behind the sceens that people don't know about and that must be done to make an event like this possible. For all the hours and efforts you have kindly donated, again, THANKS! PM ><> :clapping:

Our sincere thanks to all those who helped put this event together. What a great time with great company. :clapping:
+ 2 from me & Debs. THE greateast time :clapping: Best of the WFO's we've attended :D
Kudos to all those who organized this event. Warchild was his inimitable self, Hmarc the cool, calm and collected one, Ignacio was tireless behind the scenes, IronMaiden should get the "I'm the most organized" button.

It was a priviledge for me to meet so many new faces but especially the "team" (Doug C., OCfjr, SkooterG, Toby, aka, "Mr. Lisa Stevens", Beroux setting up the SS1K, and the rest of the nameless folks who tirelessly and methodically made it work.

You guys is da' bestest! :clapping: :yahoo: :clapping: :yahoo:

Und zo, a liddle furder East zen vee maybe gets 3 hunnert FJRz, hmmm?

And thanks to Yamaha for showing up and recognizing the "force" the FJR is becoming. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
If you guys thought this year's WFO was outrageous (which, of course, it was), just wait to see what we have in store for next year.
We had long discussions with Yamaha USA during WFO.... trust me, you guys just wait to see what we got in store for 2007.... B)
I'm having major post-WFO depression. :( I don't want it to be over.

If you guys thought this year's WFO was outrageous (which, of course, it was), just wait to see what we have in store for next year.
We had long discussions with Yamaha USA during WFO.... trust me, you guys just wait to see what we got in store for 2007.... B)
I'm having major post-WFO depression. :( I don't want it to be over.
Winge winge winge. hell i am still on CA having a great time!

Sign up for all the rest of the fog rides. You can even be at 2 places at once if you want!

Hi All,

Thanks to everyone involved in WFO-5!!!

I had a great time... I got to see some 'old' friends, and meet some new ones too.

The ride was 2,500 in total for me.... what a great bike to ride it on.

See ya next time!!!

It was, without a doubt, the best 4 days I've had in a long, long time, if not ever. More than just faces to names, the folks I met gave me more ammunition for any ST detractors I may happen upon in the months to come, in that when riding a Feej you share something [SIZE=14pt]WITH THE BEST FUKKIN PEOPLE ON THE PLANET!!![/SIZE]

Queen Rad :p

PS: thanks for the memories...........

Hey,

Great food

Great rides

Great destination

You guys know how to put it together, also the the money spent for the TBS was well worth it, made a big difference. Thanks.

I don't care where its at next year, I'll be there. :yahoo:

Bill

WFO wasn't just outrageous, it was frikkn unbelievable! Whoda thunk that such a great event would come out of something as informal as this forum for such a low cost - I've been to more formal gatherings put together by professional event organizers that cost 50 times what WFO did that wasn't nearly 1/10th the fun. Maybe that's one of the keys, just a bunch of people who need have nothing more than the FJR and the love of motorcycling in common meeting informally for a good time. And the hard work and dedication of the organizers of course!

It was great to meet great people, share ideas and experiences and rides and, now that it's over, have something to look forward to next year.

Even the TBS was worth it, even though I decided not to get it done after seeing how difficult it is to get into an 06 to do it and most being spot on anyway - I got to see how it was done so I can try it on my own if I get the gumption to and can find a meter. I mean, there's so much good info on this forum but seeing for real some of the things talked about in the threads just makes the forum and the info that much better.

Thanks WC and all the organizing staff! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Is it WFO6 yet? :yahoo:

Congrats to ALL to WFO Staff and volunteers, I had a GREAT time. It was nice to finally meet a lot of the Forum members and put a face to the name.

What more can be said about our own QUEEN of the Forum, Radman your a class act, great to meet you.

Had some great rides with some great people, and had a really cool passenger, Thanks Chik.

See you in Colorado.

Personally, I’ luv to get to ride out there around Reno where ya’ll were. However, I’d go for CO in a heartbeat. :) Without question CO has spectacular scenery, and it’s much closer to my home state of TN. And if it’s held in CO, schedule permitting, I’m going to figure out how to pack my dirt-bike and make vacation out of it! :yahoo:

A national would be awesome.

Everyone can breathe easy.... I have already started negotiations with Yamaha for the 2007 FJR National, and we are looking at several different venues in Colorado.

While it would be nice to accommodate everyone's personal schedule, work schedule, etc, it's not very realistic to try to plan that way. The dates are basically predicated on the availability of the facility to house us, and Yamaha USA's ability to participate.

When I have some hard news to share about it, I'll be posting up, no worries. B)

Everyone can breathe easy.... I have already started negotiations with Yamaha for the 2007 FJR National, and we are looking at several different venues in Colorado.
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus!!!
While it would be nice to accommodate everyone's personal schedule, work schedule, etc, it's not very realistic to try to plan that way. The dates are basically predicated on the availability of the facility to house us, and Yamaha USA's ability to participate.
If I had my druthers, I'd opt for the smallest (and highest) city that could fit the bill. Never been to Colorado, but have had my fill of large cities. My pony wants to run!

If I had my druthers, I'd opt for the smallest (and highest) city that could fit the bill. Never been to Colorado, but have had my fill of large cities. My pony wants to run!
+1 on the smallest venue possible. Something about a small town and a large crowd that makes for interesting times. The beauty of CO is that we could be in a small(er) town and still be close to a city like Denver or C-Springs.

Just an idea, we all have opinions... :eek:

And a name change is in order, if it is to truly be recognised as a national event. UFO (U.s. Fjr Owners) comes to mind as appropriate and indicative of the spirit shown by a real group of nut cases... ;) :D

I'd think Colorado would have lots of ski areas they would like to fill iup in the good ol' summer time.

And a name change is in order, if it is to truly be recognised as a national event. UFO (U.s. Fjr Owners) comes to mind as appropriate and indicative of the spirit shown by a real group of nut cases... ;) :D
That name might just make some participants feel a bit left out, eh.

There will surely be another contingent of Maple Leaf flag fliers on deck, right?

That name might just make some participants feel a bit left out, eh.
There will surely be another contingent of Maple Leaf flag fliers on deck, right?
Okay, how 'bout United FJR Owners?