The Answer is Chocolate....

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done Fitter. I'm sure Don will be along soon with the required WTF content.:) :) :) :)
Very nice Ride Report Billy Fitz, Thank You! JSNS, where was the snow pic eh?
Thanks to my Canuck Buddy Rob Munro I got a REAL photo of Rice Lake, not that PHOTOSHOPPED version Billy Fitz put up without any ice eh!

Yeah, it's a nice Ride Report, yeah the pics are nice, yeah it's clever and funny but I am still disappointed. When I read the title I thought it was answering the question, "How does Redfish lure his wife to bed?" The other answers would have been Pizza, Grilled Fish, BBQ, Burritos...

Still enjoyed it though.

Seriously, thanks for this one. I enjoyed it very much.

..and what is this thing you call 'grass' that needs be mowed?
sleep.png

Well done Fitter. I'm sure Don will be along soon with the required WTF content.:) :) :) :)
Very nice Ride Report Billy Fitz, Thank You! JSNS, where was the snow pic eh?
Thanks to my Canuck Buddy Rob Munro I got a REAL photo of Rice Lake, not that PHOTOSHOPPED version Billy Fitz put up without any ice eh!

You don't see any ice in Fitter's pics, cause he used all the ice to make a BIG whiskey!

You don't see any ice in Fitter's pics, cause he used all the ice to make a BIG whiskey!
Putting ice in a glass of 40 Creek Copper Pot Reserve Whiskey is as sacrilegious as putting ice in a good single malt. Just what kind of bohemian are you?