The Fjr Is The Most Inferior Bike In The St Class.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yamma Jamma

Reaction score
Naaaaah, not really...I love mine...just wanted your attention....did I get it?

The last song that I recorded and linked to this website received very little notice or acclaim.

I finished another one and I'm shamelessly tossing it out here (and other places) again.

"I"d Just Stay Here" is a love song that I wrote to my wife Bethy, of eighteen years.

I hope some of you all like it.

https://myspace.com/martinjamesband

The Jamma

Last edited by a moderator:
just wanted your attention....did I get it?
I finished shamelessly tossing off again.

The Jamma
All fixed jamma, no problem.

Nice work there man! Eventually yer going big.... betcha

:jester:
That's your best work yet, Busta. :good:

Nice song, Jamma. Shed a tear, I did. Still, I want that Tresa's number. ;)

Your best yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In fact it's a lot better than most of the stuff coming out now. Keep it up. As Hilary would say, "That dog will hunt". :yahoo:

Dude, I just lurk in the shadows of the FJR forum but I have to come out to say that is a great song. Go good at somebody's wedding - or funeral.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great tune. It'll be in my head for a while!

Oh, and would it be ok if I play it for my wife, but kinda of lip sync it. Ya know, throw a guitar over my leg and act like I wrote it and am singing it for her? Looking to get lucky here, can you help a brotha out? ;)

-BD

So it looks like the only way to get anyones attention on this forum is to say something negative about the FJR; I did and have over 3k hits. But hopefully the dealer will fix it so I can post how happy I am with it and have everyone ignore that post.

Speaking of which, how's the wife doing? Say hi for me.
Like Jimmy Carter, I lust only in my mind. A man can dream, can't he? :)

Wife is fine, but when I said, "Scab sez 'hey'", she said to tell you that they make ointments that can help you heal faster.

Speaking of which, how's the wife doing? Say hi for me.
Like Jimmy Carter, I lust only in my mind. A man can dream, can't he? :)

Wife is fine, but when I said, "Scab sez 'hey'", she said to tell you that they make ointments that can help you heal faster.
Triple antibiotic ointment won't heal what I have.

Besides, I had to yank your chain. It's been three or four days.

well it sure wasn't Rob Zombie or Metalica. i appologize for not hearing how well you sing. i didn't get past the intro bars far enough before i started channeling John Belushi in "Animal House". resisting the urge to bash a guitar against a staircase banister was more than i could take. :)

well it sure wasn't Rob Zombie or Metalica. i appologize for not hearing how well you sing. i didn't get past the intro bars far enough before i started channeling John Belushi in "Animal House". resisting the urge to bash a guitar against a staircase banister was more than i could take. :)

Ok....thanks :unsure: