The Hog Phenomenon

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Feeding the troll what he craves the most, attention and what he perceives as intellectual banter.

thin skinned people should really just stay the hell out, because it will probably not end well for snowflake, fragile egos.

That is all.

bike.gif
I find that hurtful. You have hurt my tender feelings. Is there no Safe Zone on this forum?

I am really starting to Feel this thread now. I mean I am really getting the vibes, entering the energy vortex, I am truly understanding the duality of man, I am feeling the Aura of El Guapo Loco. I am surrounded by aromatherapy candles, sipping some herbal tea, and even considering becoming a vegetarian. Later I may sip some Pinot Grigio and put some chrome polish on my FJR's exhaust.

Let's not lose focus on the greatness of Just Being. Everything is...Everything. I can feel myself getting centered, my inhibitions are loosening, El Guapo Loco has helped to free me from my ugliness, he has liberated me from the chains of mediocrity, El Guapo Loco is a Hero and none of you have the understanding, the depth, or the wisdom to understand his Greatness.

I sort of want to share this thread with my Harley riding cousin. I thought about sharing it with my Harley riding friends at work. I figure I have something over 15K miles of trips around this country when there was at least one Harley in the group. Never had a mechanical issue that was not created by the owner or the mechanic. The bikes have been just as reliable as my FJR or my ST1300 and usually more comfortable. Yeah the Harleys are slower but they will easily do the legal speed limit anywhere in America and they never slowed me down when traveling. I don't own one now but I can easily see having one at some point. Probably not as my primary bike, but still in the stable.

Maybe if I had a Harley I would be cool like El Guapo Loco.
Thank you, my friend :)

Since you have been so kind to me during our brief time together, I offer to you the one thing that can solve most, if not all of your problems:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2L-Enema-Bag-Kit-and-Douche-Bag-Combination-Colon-Cleansing-Irrigation-Non-Toxic/153291057687?hash=item23b0dbea17:g:-lAAAOSwtx1cdsee

Sum bitch I a have been looking for one of those and it's a great price.

It's been fun,

Thanks, Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Metaphorically speaking now, if a "p" were replaced with an "n" (in said thread's initiator name), wouldn't that pretty much sum up some of the banter. No offense intended (well maybe a little).
The most insightful post to date ..

El Guano Loco, man what a splash ... 36 posts on the forum and already a legend ... I don't remember many other "guests" that showed up out of the gate with a Thesaurus in one hand and a bag-o-sceight in the other to this degree ...

Makin friends. Winning the hearts and minds !!! Brilliant just Brilliant ... It has been entertaining, Ill give you that ... But at 36 posts, I think you have overstayed ... Maybe try again later with a more "mature" approach ...

70 years old and kicking up dust. Man I learned to have just a bit more "grace" in dealing with folks in my 30's and I was WAY LATE.

But, a forum is probably the best place for you. As was pointed out earlier. I don't think you would do well at the local biker bar full of said "Harleys". You might find the door with help ...

But, hey. Keep going ... You obviously know what your doing ... Heck your 70 ....

thin skinned people should really just stay the hell out, because it will probably not end well for snowflake, fragile egos.

That is all.

bike.gif
I find that hurtful. You have hurt my tender feelings. Is there no Safe Zone on this forum?

I am really starting to Feel this thread now. I mean I am really getting the vibes, entering the energy vortex, I am truly understanding the duality of man, I am feeling the Aura of El Guapo Loco. I am surrounded by aromatherapy candles, sipping some herbal tea, and even considering becoming a vegetarian. Later I may sip some Pinot Grigio and put some chrome polish on my FJR's exhaust.

Let's not lose focus on the greatness of Just Being. Everything is...Everything. I can feel myself getting centered, my inhibitions are loosening, El Guapo Loco has helped to free me from my ugliness, he has liberated me from the chains of mediocrity, El Guapo Loco is a Hero and none of you have the understanding, the depth, or the wisdom to understand his Greatness.

I sort of want to share this thread with my Harley riding cousin. I thought about sharing it with my Harley riding friends at work. I figure I have something over 15K miles of trips around this country when there was at least one Harley in the group. Never had a mechanical issue that was not created by the owner or the mechanic. The bikes have been just as reliable as my FJR or my ST1300 and usually more comfortable. Yeah the Harleys are slower but they will easily do the legal speed limit anywhere in America and they never slowed me down when traveling. I don't own one now but I can easily see having one at some point. Probably not as my primary bike, but still in the stable.

Maybe if I had a Harley I would be cool like El Guapo Loco.
It must have really been slow at work today, JSNS
Not for the last 18.2 months Big John! Retirement is GREAT! I highly recommend it...

that is all.

punk.gif
bike.gif

The fact that this thread has lasted 5 pages without the guillotine is absolute proof that the only thing consistent is life is that things can and do change. Somehow, I feel good about that....
...the only relevant fact here is that the OP posted in OFF TOPIC DISCUSSIONS...meaning, totally optional to peruse this thread, and thin skinned people should really just stay the hell out, because it will probably not end well for snowflake, fragile egos.

That is all.

bike.gif
lol.gif

Fragile egos? Hmm seems like I got into trouble when I broke a few here.
bleh.gif

Metaphorically speaking now, if a "p" were replaced with an "n" (in said thread's initiator name), wouldn't that pretty much sum up some of the banter. No offense intended (well maybe a little).
The most insightful post to date ..

El Guano Loco, man what a splash ... 36 posts on the forum and already a legend ... I don't remember many other "guests" that showed up out of the gate with a Thesaurus in one hand and a bag-o-sceight in the other to this degree ...

Makin friends. Winning the hearts and minds !!! Brilliant just Brilliant ... It has been entertaining, Ill give you that ... But at 36 posts, I think you have overstayed ... Maybe try again later with a more "mature" approach ...

70 years old and kicking up dust. Man I learned to have just a bit more "grace" in dealing with folks in my 30's and I was WAY LATE.

But, a forum is probably the best place for you. As was pointed out earlier. I don't think you would do well at the local biker bar full of said "Harleys". You might find the door with help ...

But, hey. Keep going ... You obviously know what your doing ... Heck your 70 ....
I agree with a few of the things you said. First, about the bar. I don't drink and I can not tolerate those that have been drinking...

Second, about my "overstaying." Most people on here seem to lurk. I wonder why... Your good self and the rest that have set upon me with no reason, have about as much class as a used condom. Almost, not quite.

Most of these things lack a way to cancel your membership. Keeps their numbers up, you know. But I will try, now, to end my stay here. I certainly am glad I don't fit it. Thank you, Lord!

"Most of these things lack a way to cancel your membership. Keeps their numbers up, you know. But I will try, now, to end my stay here. I certainly am glad I don't fit it. Thank you, Lord!"

I wish you much success with this. I don't know the management here personally but I expect that an "exception" to the policy of "keeping the numbers up" can be made "just this once".

You've earned it.

Someone nuke this fool.

"Your good self and the rest that have set upon me with no reason"

You mean other than bad mouthing their choice of motorcycle?

You don't disrespect a persons ride and walk away from it in some circles. Consider yourself lucky ;)

Might as well shut this thread down now. No use keeping it open at this point.

Elvis has left the building.

Now I know why people are leaving this forum. What a shame.
Dave
I respect you, I admire you and I owe you. But I disagree with you. That's not why folks are leaving this forum.

That guy was troll and only wanted meanness. He got what he wanted. He never gave anything of value, he insulted everyone that did not respond the way he wanted and never even offered a solid topic.

I don't know if this is good or bad but I find myself in complete agreement with Bust. Again.