The Rally Rallye 2013 Style

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took a look at this and said what the heck. I'll give it a try. Hell, I am starting off this event with a first IBA ride I may as well do a Rallye too! I'm in!

I took a look at this and said what the heck. I'll give it a try. Hell, I am starting off this event with a first IBA ride I may as well do a Rallye too! I'm in!
That makes 8, but in this case 8 isn't enough. Just 2 more that's all we need just 2 more.

I'm bumping this to the top to see if we can get a couple more riders :big_boss:

Don't be scared just cuz it's Friday the 13th, what could possibly go wrong
omg2.gif

Register here.

Just checking this thread to see if we'd hit 10 yet...c'mon folks, just a couple more riders. You'll spend twice as much at the bar that night for less than half as much fun. Don't let Rick's efforts wither on the vine. Let's Rally (Rallye)!

I'm bumping this to the top to see if we can get a couple more riders
big_boss.gif

Don't be scared just cuz it's Friday the 13th, what could possibly go wrong
omg2.gif

Register here.

I guessing oil filters will be involved
agent.gif

The winner will not necessarily be the person with the highest score, the best prize will go to the person who comes closest to a secret number. This way everyone has a chance to win, but if you want to be that guy who has the highest score step up to the plate. Seems to have worked out pretty good for TriggerT
yes2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, I'm in. That makes 9. Who else will set up to the plate? One more brave soul needs to come forth.

Yes, this will be my first attempt.

Friday the 13th? Sounds lucky to me.

I would enjoy doing it, but it just isn't in the cards as I won't be rolling into town until Friday evening.

I hope # 10 signs up though. Would be great to hear all the stories from the ralleye.

I sent an email to all RR riders if you haven't responded to that email please do so I need to know you received the information.

That is all :agent:

Well relay issue is handled. Looking at the Rally bonus locations and there sure are a lot of interesting places to visit. I do like the fact that there is a penalty for mileage. Nice touch. I'll probably get the largest penaIty, because there is too much I want to see. All new territory. I am looking forward to the adventure. Now all I have to do is create a GPS route and then pack my clothes.