The Santa Score.....

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rangemaster

Reaction score
Santa made his way to Delaware and brought Farkle City with him.........Rifle Shield, highway pegs, peg drop mounts, grip puppies, stem nut w/ball mount and red led reflector for lower rear fender. Added to the Hyper-Lites and new horn waiting in the garage, the off-season holds great promise :yahoo:

Not sure why he mistook DE for PA..... <_<

Good on ya, you must have been on the "NICE" list. :yahoo:

And to all those who also missed the NAUGHTY list and got farkled...

thumbs-up.jpg

Congrats. Must of been a good boy or more like it, just didn't get caught. :rolleyes:

Got some factory heated grips myself. Can't wait to get them on and try 'em out.

When I bought my 2008 last October I took the 1 year interest free loan. On the 24th the pink slip ( well it was green actually) came in the mail. All mine!

I got one of those turntables to convert all my old music to digigal. Sitting here with a beer recording some oldies. Prime rib is due to come out of the oven in a half hour. All is good.

Santa brought me an early christmas present (already installed) "Canyon Carver" kit from Traxxion Dinamics. :yahoo:

Dan Wesson Commander Classic Bobtail in 10mm and 500 rounds of ammo. Sometimes it just works out! :vinsent:

I got new A-stars leathers and certificates for four track days. its gonna be a good summer if i can stay healthy.

steel, is that the real 10mm or that wimpy 40S&W? i have an original D&D ten with one good clip that i never use. i would like to get a 10 i could shoot a lot.

I got lotsa UnderArmor goodies. But better, we had both kids and then the nephews at our place! Great Christmas.

Christmas Eve was a bit rough, though, what with the fire in the dining room. It was something about leaving burning candles on a pine wreath center piece. :blink: This is one of those deals where discretion and wanting to stay married has me biting my tongue off not to say "told ya so." It could've turned out a LOT worse if the daughter's boyfriend hadn't stayed home while everybody else went to church!!!

All worked out in the end, but the wife has a new wish list already going for Easter. A new dining table, new chairs, new tableclothes, .... :glare:

I got lotsa UnderArmor goodies. But better, we had both kids and then the nephews at our place! Great Christmas.
Christmas Eve was a bit rough, though, what with the fire in the dining room. It was something about leaving burning candles on a pine wreath center piece. :blink: This is one of those deals where discretion and wanting to stay married has me biting my tongue off not to say "told ya so." It could've turned out a LOT worse if the daughter's boyfriend hadn't stayed home while everybody else went to church!!!

All worked out in the end, but the wife has a new wish list already going for Easter. A new dining table, new chairs, new tableclothes, .... :glare:
Hope the damage was limited, thank heaven for the left-behind heathen, lol :)

Yes but this is a great story for Christmas futures.

Good to know that all and everyone was okay in the end.