The Short Version

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jon,

I could tell what a great guy you are after meeting you in Wellsboro. Your life ride report here just confirms my first impression of you. I hope we get many years of riding together. Ride on....

[quote name=LittleJon" post="12
54068" timestamp="1440375289]Thanks for all the kind words. One question, though.

HotRodZilla.... I'm wondering.... How exactly....

I nude your family. That is way better!!
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
Zilla's a dork. And the autocorrect is strong with this one. Bad combination.

:D

GAWD!! 95% of my Forum browsing is from my phone. It's just so easy!! This dammed autocorrect has my number though. Sorry about that. Fixed, but my dipshitedness will continue. I've gotta proofread better I guess.

No worries, Zilla. It appears that a large portion of this forum is dedicated to busting your balls. I just wanted to get in on the action.

Pants, the title on the scooter lists the manufacturer as "CFHG". I just googled it. It is a CF Moto V3. Mel is 5' 1-3/4". Can't forget the 3/4". She'd kick my ass.

And thank you Jeff. I always look forward to running into you. Wellsboro really got us hooked. We'll be sharing pavement again soon, I hope.

Thanks for all the kind words. One question, though.

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

biggrin.png
GAWD!! 95% of my Forum browsing is from my phone. It's just so easy!! This dammed autocorrect has my number though. Sorry about that. Fixed, but my dipshitedness will continue. I've gotta proofread better I guess.
It helps if you have even the slightest idea how to spell to begin with!
uhoh.gif

Thanks for all the kind words. One question, though.

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
biggrin.png
It helps if you have even the slightest idea how to spell to begin with!
uhoh.gif
Lighten up you Guys damn it, it is not nice to pick on "The Weird Kid" in School! JSNS, AJ is a Doofus!