The Universe has done me a solid!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dan,

That would be great! If your riding this sat we should meet up. Or PM me with a time and address and I can swing threw.

Saturday would be fine - maybe about 11AM. I can meet you at Dunkin's (I assume you mean the one on River Road just north of Exit 10) or you can swing by my house, which is about 5 min from there. Let me know what you'd like to do and I'll PM you my address.

Dan
Hey folks, that's Bedford NH right? I just might be riding about that time. Mind if I join you?

Dennis

Alan is right, that's the Exit 10 off I93. Get off the highway and head north on Front St/River Rd (name change right there). You're certainly welcome. I'll be there, as long as it isn't pouring rain. Haven't heard back from MARFJR yet. I do have my cut down windshield on.

Dan

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey you goobers. I've got nothing pending tomorrow AM besibes getting ready for a week's long boondoggleage to them Mary-tyme provinces in Canaduh.

I have a Ahamay Touring shield currently on the bike right now (in prep for the fridgid arctic temps) and with a rifle tuning block and also a Laminar Lip.

This is all mounted up on a fast and furious Gen1 (that you wish you all had) , so I'm not sure if any of that really matters a hoot. But I like Dunks cafe and can meet yeahs over 'dere at then there time.

Won't be able to spend the day. But a quick meet and greet and look at the shields is in order.

PS - I'm getting old (well not quite as old as Dan yet) but we're talking about exit 10 at 11AM right?

...I've got nothing pending tomorrow AM besibes getting ready for a week's long boondoggleage to them Mary-tyme provinces in Canaduh.

I have a Ahamay Touring shield currently on the bike right now...Won't be able to spend the day. But a quick meet and greet and look at the shields is in order.
Well, me could be there 2, thunderstorm and biblical rain could intervene.

Hey you goobers. I've got nothing pending tomorrow AM besibes getting ready for a week's long boondoggleage to them Mary-tyme provinces in Canaduh.

I have a Ahamay Touring shield currently on the bike right now (in prep for the fridgid arctic temps) and with a rifle tuning block and also a Laminar Lip.

This is all mounted up on a fast and furious Gen1 (that you wish you all had) , so I'm not sure if any of that really matters a hoot. But I like Dunks cafe and can meet yeahs over 'dere at then there time.

Won't be able to spend the day. But a quick meet and greet and look at the shields is in order.

PS - I'm getting old (well not quite as old as Dan yet) but we're talking about exit 10 at 11AM right?

Yes, the Dunkin next to the Irving and across from Wendys. The one you can't turn left out of. We will, of course, wind up looking like a bunch of doofuses on our way to Laconia.

This is starting to look like a great Saturday! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I think we are all clear on the Dunkin’s (exit 10 follow to Hooksett/bow) on the left across from Wendy’s and all the new crap they put in down the hill.

Anyone out come on by! It would be great to meet you all. And I would love to see your bikes!! :dribble:

Anyone up for a ride? I have no urgent plans. North, west or east you pick I’m good to go! :yahoo:

Dan, will be there by 11am sipping coffee.

:bike:

I'm planning to make it at 11am

For the GPS folk, I'm thinking it's: 90 West River Road, Hooksett, NH

I see Irving, Wendy's and Dunkin Donuts close to each other so that must be it.

Dennis

It was great to meet y'all. Hope it isn't going to be too expensive after sniffing all the farkles :lol:

Dennis, I have this full set of decals on my FJR. These are just like the decals on the other FJR you were looking at.

Click the pic as the link to Real Time Industries:

It was great to meet y'all. Hope it isn't going to be too expensive after sniffing all the farkles :lol:

Dennis, I have this full set of decals on my FJR. These are just like the decals on the other FJR you were looking at.

Click the pic as the link to Real Time Industries:

Thank you sir. It was fun meeting you'all too. Those decals look pretty cool and they don't look too expensive either.

I'll be checking them out.

Not sure who told me about I89 to Rt.9 to Brattleboro, VT but thanks! it was a great ride through there.

Dennis

Not sure who told me about I89 to Rt.9 to Brattleboro, VT but thanks! it was a great ride through there.

Dennis

You're welcome. It's the best way to make time, not necessarily the most scenic - at least the I89 part.

It was nice to meet you and Sandy and Tony. It'll be nice to have you all at the NERDS Breakfast Club meetings.

Dan

Great to meet you all!

Oh the farkling has yet to begin but looking at what you guys have gotten done is impressive. :dribble:

Alan thanks for all the show and tell. I am still working on dialing in my suspension. Dennis we need to get your wife on the back of your bike soon.

Have a good and safe ride going up to Canada see you all when you get back.

1st suggestion for breakfast .. Parkers maple barn? The rode to it and past it is a great ride out there in Mason NH

PS

Dan that is one crazy wind shield you have there :good: