The Void - Fredericksburg, VA

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paul,

You rode solo? What was you father riding?
I rode 2-up with the wife, this was definitely a flower sniffer. We picked bonuses that either interested us, or were in places we'd never been. We managed just barely over a point per mile.

Dad took his Goldwing, the trailer and my mother. Somehow they managed to follow me along the same route, collect, claim and receive points for all the same bonuses I did and then out score me.

It was another great Void. Next year sounds like it should be interesting. When are you going to try one out? A few thousand miles in a long weekend ought to be right up your alley.

When are you going to try one out? A few thousand miles in a long weekend ought to be right up your alley.
So glad to see the 4 of you out there having some fun! Tell your father "Hello"...

It is a real plus when the wife rides and you can share quality time doing what you love. Be thankful for that (!)

I have done 2 rallies and plan to do 1 more. It is not in my blood... Now if I could get the wife to try one, it might be a different story.

So glad to see the 4 of you out there having some fun! Tell your father "Hello"...

It is a real plus when the wife rides and you can share quality time doing what you love. Be thankful for that (!)

I have done 2 rallies and plan to do 1 more. It is not in my blood... Now if I could get the wife to try one, it might be a different story.
I am well aware of the rallies you've ridden. Kirsten and I plan to try one of them...

I meant when would you try one of the Voids. They always have a start location in your neck of the country. It'd be a good one to try with the misses. Off the clock planning, convenient location, low cost, always a ton of fun. Usually great weather.

The Void would be the one that I would try if I could talk her into it. It sounds fun!

I just don't foresee any rallies with my current situation (Except the 1 that I have already committed to)

Send you a PM when I get home

Kitty, it was great catching up with you and Walt at the Banquet and also meeting up with Andie & John, who incidentally scored me and was not a biotch... I had a great time despite the weather, and met up with some friends both old and new. (And the bike got washed into the bargain!).

Ended up riding 1260 miles and 1382 points. (Should have been 1609 points, but I was having too much fun in the mountains of WV and KY, but the twisties did rob me of quite a bit of time and I had to miss out on the lower bonii in TN that I had planned for).

All in all, a very enjoyable weekend, and really looking forward to next year after Scott's teasing and Ron's orchestral management...

Pete

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha! I know, poor Ande. She tries and tries to be an Alpha Bitch like me... But there can be only one.
smile.png

Always nice to see you, Pete!

Latest posts