These two are amazing. JSNS! AuburnFJR & his Bride!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Auburn wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 4:01 pmStats:
15 days, 14 riding (didn't ride 6/30 - IBR finish day)
Bike ODO: 15,0555 miles
GPS ODO: 14,857 miles

Moving average: 72 mph
Overall Average: 41.8 mph (for 360 hours - 15 days)

I submitted the paperwork today for the following:
1. Saddlesore 12K
2. Nested 48 states challenge inside the SS12k
3. Saddlesore 2K for the trip home.
4. SCMA 4 corners ride

All are subject to verification and approval. Looking through the IBA record list, it appears that we may be the first 2up couple to do a SS12K and the 48 states challenge.

here is a picture of our satellite tracker
i-WCv6pbD-L.jpg

Just got these notifications: (Mairssa will get the same notifications as the pillion on these rides)

Big thanks to the IBA cert team. Turning these around in just a few days from when they were submitted.

Dear Bryan Bailey:

You are receiving this e-mail because of your requested ride certification. This note is to let you know that your ride has been approved and entered into the IBA's ride database:

48 States Challenge

Bryan Bailey (#54706) 17-Jun-2023 9,796miles (US) 2021 Honda Gold Wing
This entry means your ride certification package will be on its way shortly. Congratulations on a great ride! Please be patient waiting for your package to arrive as postage has been very badly affected by COVID-19.

On behalf of - Mike Kneebone

Dear Bryan Bailey:

You are receiving this e-mail because of your requested ride certification. This note is to let you know that your ride has been approved and entered into the IBA's ride database:

SaddleSore 11000

Bryan Bailey (#54706) 17-Jun-2023 11,118miles (US) 2021 Honda Gold Wing
This entry means your ride certification package will be on its way shortly. Congratulations on a great ride! Please be patient waiting for your package to arrive as postage has been very badly affected by COVID-19.

On behalf of - Mike Kneebone

Subject: 4 Corners Finishers

If you are receiving this email that means I have received your "Finishers" packages and after
careful consideration I am happy to certify all of you as "FINISHERS OF THE 2023
USA 4 CORNERS TOUR. CONGRATULATIONS! I will forward your names to the Chairman
of the SCMA and he will order your plaques. Please be patient as plaques are ordered as a
group around the middle of October. Again congratulations on finishing an AMA Extreme
Tour. NOW IS ANY ONE READY FOR A TRUE X 4 CORNERS?

Dannie Fox
2023, 4 Corners Chairman