Thinking about selling my 2009. Would you?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he already addressed storage...The Gov will pay for it along with his household goods.

Bill

The storage would be free. And I know how to prepare it for storage. The payments are insignificant, really. But after spending a little time back on the forum, you folks have motivated me to keep it. Thanks for that!

The storage would be free. And I know how to prepare it for storage. The payments are insignificant, really. But after spending a little time back on the forum, you folks have motivated me to keep it. Thanks for that!
Outstanding Decision ETMCjoe! :yahoo: I've been holding back on my comment on this issue just waiting to see where this was going to go. I'm glad it went where it did! :)

Thanks to Uncle Sam, This is a No Brainer. There is No Problem having your FJR waiting for you when you have the Time to Ride. :lol: I know what the U.S. Navy can do for a Good Sailor.

I am a Former U.S. Navy AMSC myself and I am still Enjoying what the Navy did for me. They sent me to NDI School at Chanute AFB and I took that and made it a nice career for myself. :lol:

I miss it a lot Except for the 72 hour Filght Operations on an Aircraft Carrier off the Coast of Korea in January! :drinks: :cold: If you've done that, You know exactly what I'm talking about. :dribble:

As an ETMC you probably didn't have to work on the Flight Deck you Lucky Bastard! :rolleyes: May you have Fair Winds and Following Seas. God Speed My Friend! You WILL Ride Again! :)

A Nuke Twidgitt on an FJR ? Masterchief, as an ex ET2( originally an AT, I also ran around Shelby Co. back in '78! ), I'd be most bummed if you put the old guy up for sale. I tried for 6 months to sell mine due to medical b.s., but lived to ride another day...my 60K '05 wouldnt sell at $4K...not even a call due to the lean economy...but i'm very happy as i found somebody crazy enough to ride on back...in thrust we trust....and thanks for the voodoo you do...now put down that coffee mug and turn to !!!! ( seriously, thanks chief !!!! ).

Blessings,

Bobby

I loves me a story with a happy ending! :yahoo:

Hope you have a good cruise, and happy to hear that you will have the Feej waiting for your return. Thank you for your service to us all.

Don