• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Throttle Meister Milled Bar Ends

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motocbiker

Reaction score
I'm trying to sell my Throttle Miester bar ends (Mill Version $157 as sold new) for $95 shipped to the Lower 48.

One problem is I can't find the OEMs to replace it with...new aftermarket is $8.99 shipped, but all have engraving on them. I'm just looking for stockers to go back on.

If you have a pair, please let me know what you want for them. And if you are interested in the Throttle Meister, I'd like to get $95 shipped to the lower 48.

I'll knock off $10 if you send me your stockers.

BTW, you will probably want to contact Throttle Meister for a NEW friction band (its a rubber washer). I've called before and they will usually send these parts out for free.

Thanks everyone.

finishblackmilled.jpg

I'm trying to sell my Throttle Miester bar ends (Mill Version $157 as sold new) for $95 shipped to the Lower 48.

One problem is I can't find the OEMs to replace it with...new aftermarket is $8.99 shipped, but all have engraving on them. I'm just looking for stockers to go back on.

If you have a pair, please let me know what you want for them. And if you are interested in the Throttle Meister, I'd like to get $95 shipped to the lower 48.

I'll knock off $10 if you send me your stockers.

BTW, you will probably want to contact Throttle Meister for a NEW friction band (its a rubber washer). I've called before and they will usually send these parts out for free.

Thanks everyone.

finishblackmilled.jpg

Sorry this is a duplicate ad. The Forum appears to be undergoing some maintenance and the upload time was lengthy.

I made the mistake of hitting the post button twice.

These things work great at locking the throttle, made long trips much easier on the hand :)

Latest posts