• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Tire Machine, Harbor Freight knock-off, Mojo Lever & Blocks, $100 OBO

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redzgrider

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
I've got a Harbor Freight knock-off tire machine I just don't use anymore -- Bridgestone T-30 sidewalls are just to stiff for my arm, I fear. I say knock-off because it isn't actually from Harbor Freight, having been sourced during the period when HF wasn't selling them a while back. Fitted with Mojo Blocks, and comes with both the HF tire bar and a Mojo Lever, all for $100 OBO, free local pick-up, free really local delivery (Orlando ±10 miles), gas money delivery for in the vicinity of Orlando, and exorbitant shipping to other locals -- it will take a big box, and is a lot of steel. I do go back and forth to lower ALabama a lot, so a drop along the way could possibly be arranged. O.K., trying the addition of a photo, see if that helps kick up some action:

https://postimg.org/image/cd1bxc01x/

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're willing to break up the set, i'll take all things mojo. The bar and the blocks. I have the rest already! (Shipped to NC)

I use pretty much the exact, same setup minus the mojoblocks. But I have the old style HF with hooks that'll hold the wheel. I just pad them with thick plastic. That, a Yellow Thing, and the mojolever have changed everything I and several of my friends have needed done in the last several years including several 1800 Goldwing rears, the hardest tire I've ever tried to mount. T30s are not easy, but I can still do them with this setup.

The Yellow Thing isn't essential, but it sure made life easier.

The Mojolever and Mojoblocks alone are over $150. This is really a good buy!

Last edited by a moderator:
It really doesn't take much room to store. I don't use that top part of mine; it just got in my way and I do well without it. Then the three-armed motorcycle attachment comes off leaving just the base. I store the base with the motorcycle attachment in a couple of square feet of corner. When using it, I mount it on a piece of 4' x 4' plywood which stores leaned against the wall.

Bump

I store mine disassembled in the attic above the garage. When I want to use it, I bolt it right to the garage floor. I drilled four holes and dropped in anchors for lag bolts. It works really well.