tis The Season!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gosh -- I may be wrong, but that sure sounds like you've got a new Santa, Mary Ellen. Possibly one who's not only been the beneficiary of the "naughty", but who has also been provided copies of the Doghouse videos for holiday season training?? Inquiring minds, and all that. :)

:lol: I WISH!!! :lol:

A new Santa is going to "just know" how to stay out of the doghouse. No coaching required ;)
Wow -- don't know what to say to that, Mary Ellen. So you're going over to the other side, gonna go gay, then? :blink:

I mean, I . . . uhhhh. . . DO see the attraction of being naughty with girl parts :p , but I thought you were wired different than that. ;)

Or, on second thought, maybe you're just considering a gay man for the new Santa role? :eek:

I'm confused. :unsure: As usual. :rolleyes: Mikey!!! Help!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow -- don't know what to say to that, Mary Ellen. So you're going over to the other side, gonna go gay, then? :blink:
I mean, I . . . uhhhh. . . DO see the attraction of being naughty with girl parts :p , but I thought you were wired different than that. ;)

Or, on second thought, maybe you're just considering a gay man for the new Santa role? :eek:

:lol: Nah, I considered switching teams last year. But I'm off that kick now :rolleyes:

I'm sure there's a considerate, kind, intuitive, communicative, energetic, fit, hawt, boy Santa SOMEwhere. :blum:

Isn't there ? :blink:

Edit: I left out 'motorycycle-riding' ;)

:lol: Nah, I considered switching teams last year. But I'm off that kick now :rolleyes:

I'm sure there's a considerate, kind, intuitive, communicative, energetic, fit, hawt, boy Santa SOMEwhere. :blum:

So I was right with the second guess then? Might be Harley-esque and leather clad, but maybe the guy on the right? I 'spose those assless chaps could be worn under a Santa suit. :)

villagepeople.jpg

So I was right with the second guess then? Might be Harley-esque and leather clad, but maybe the guy on the right? I 'spose those assless chaps could be worn under a Santa suit. :)

villagepeople.jpg
Nice, Rich :huh:

C'mere so I can kick your azz.

pps - I also left out 'FUN'! :p

The queue forms to the left and it's filling up fast (footnote 1) - so get your hustle and man-pants on if you're going to ante-up there, exskiass :rolleyes:

footnote 1

;)

The queue forms to the left and it's filling up fast (footnote 1) - so get your hustle and man-pants on if you're going to ante-up there, exskiass :rolleyes:

footnote 1

Wow -- envying the east coast (aka geographically desirable) contingent in that line.2 :)

2 PM me the requirements necessary for line cutting, por favor? :dribble: ;)

Neil and Simon, Do you guys have any idea where I could buy a Dominick the Italian Dancing Christmas Donkey mask?
Probably the same place y'all get the sheep masks...?

Glad to help.
Oh, for Petey's sake Neil; it is Bustanut joker that has the sheep mask. I've got the burro mask and HotRodZilla has the armadillo mask! Nah, it just has to be a donkey mask; absolutely not the same face as a burro. I mean, you are talking to the Burro Expert! Maybe I should really ask FJRay and ShinyPartsUp, they did find their goat masks somewhere!
Question? ... and I don't want this to sound like a slur on anyone's ethnicity, but what does a Burro and a Burrito have in common? I mean the name itself = Burrito?

Don S. will probably have an answer to this perplexing delemna, being as it's Friday. B)

footnote 1

Hmmm.... do you have the creds cited, Rich ?

You let me ride pillion on a pretty fun road so that in itself oughtta get you near the front of the line ! :D

2 PM me the requirements necessary for line cutting, por favor? :dribble: ;)
Hmmm.... do you have the creds cited, Rich ?

You let me ride pillion on a pretty fun road so that in itself oughtta get you near the front of the line ! :D
O.M.G. :eek:

By my feeble attempt at scorekeeping, Rich may have been moved ahead of beemerdons who surely (Yes, I just called him Shirley!) would have steamrolled any 3 members to move ahead for a hawt redhead w/ a famous derriere.

footnote 1

Rut Roh – bikerplanet.com here we come! I'm gonna get my azz kicked now, huh? :rolleyes:

Dunno 'bout the creds, Mary Ellen – most of that stuff (except the pillion ride) is subjective. But I doubt I’d poll well in a ballot here on which of our butts is hawt-er. (Yeah, yeah, I know how that vote’s gonna go down – and I see ya sittin’ there gettin’ popcorn butter all over everything too, Joe -- you ain't gonna vote for my ass either, are ya?) On my behalf, though, I'd note that I AM more svelte than beemerdons, if that’s the [surprising] standard at the front of the queue. :unsure:

All I know’s that 3,400 road miles is a long way to ride just to come in third and let you kick my azz, as threatened up-thread, my dear red head. And of course, I got madmike in my ear about the reasonableness of fear of wimmens, emoshunal ass-whuppins and finanshul rune, sternly admonishing that while heartburn, heartache and heart attacks are all part of our demographic, heartbreakers are the risk most to be avoided. How do I know you’re not one of them, Mary Ellen? :p

Of course there is, but I'm taken at the moment. Credentials? Pluhese, I refer you to my Clitaurus post. ;)

Good luck with the hunt Mary Ellen. Some say that's more fun than the catch. The only thing out of the blue about you is your eyes.

By my feeble attempt at scorekeeping, Rich may have been moved ahead of beemerdons who surely (Yes, I just called him Shirley!) would have steamrolled any 3 members to move ahead for a hawt redhead w/ a famous derriere.
Alas, beemerdons is in love with another woman :(

And of course, I got madmike in my ear about the reasonableness of fear of wimmens, emoshunal ass-whuppins and finanshul rune, sternly admonishing that while heartburn, heartache and heart attacks are all part of our demographic...
Don't be a wuss ! Where's your sense of adventure ? My mantra is : Life's short and you're a longtime dead.(Live it large, baby) And, FWIW, here's another good one: No risk is too big if you're prepared to live with the consequences :D

...heartbreakers are the risk most to be avoided. How do I know you’re not one of them, Mary Ellen? :p
Um.... I guess I DID break a guy's heart in 1976. But he went on to live a normal and productive life :lol: (and, as nuts as THIS is....his wife is still a little ...'apprehensive' about me. See? women are as ph**ked up as guys are!!)

Good luck with the hunt Mary Ellen.
:lol: The Hunt ?! Damned good thing it's neither active NOR desperate ! :rolleyes:

Over and out, guyz! We're getting silly here ;)

Over and out, guyz! We're getting silly here ;)
1.) SIlly? What did you expect from the FJR Forum? :dntknw:

2.) The hunt...The dream...The whatever...It's part of the dynamic that keeps us all going and going and going and..... :yahoo: