Too young to ride?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats.......

Good luck with the little one....

My boy was 2.0lbs at birth / extraction..... got him home after 90 days in the hospital, 1/2 way through they read him his last rights....
Was touch and go for a while there, but he came home eventually... It was brutal - hourly feeding for a year..... HOURLY !! let that sink in..

He is not 27 years old and out in the world....

Hang in there..... it'll go by in a flash...

Beaming good healthy vibes your way , Gary. Babies can be pretty resilient; hope yours demonstrates that, too

Completely forgot to update this thread. Little Allen is a week shy of his 4 month birthday. Born 9/19, his first 7 weeks were a struggle and he wasn't gaining weight. Thanks to many of you who promised to pray for the little guy. He's turned it around and gained a good bit, weighing in a 13 lbs as of this week. Still colicky, but at least he's growing normally.

On a second note, I took little Allen's older sister for her first ride. She's 5, and mommy gave her permission to ride across the yard with Poppie. Little Savannah got quite a thrill out of that. Ha... so did Poppie
smile.png
It was special because for quite some time, she's been afraid of the FJR.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to hear Allen is doing well.

My nephew was born premie. Once they got him to 12lbs, they did open heart surgery on him. Keep in mind, this was over 20 years ago!

He is grown up with a child of his own now.

Modern medical science is true miracle.

Enjoy the blessings and ride safe!

Cheers

S