Topspeed1: Timing reset

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another "too old for Facebook" guy here too, so this caught me off guard as well. Tom, thanks for bringing it over to the forum. I'd hoped to meet up with KJ in NYS last month but he was off to NAFO--or was it EOM? (Is that enough acronyms for one sentence?) Sorry I missed you, guy, and sorry to see you all proned out like this. Hope it resolves and we meet at some future FJR get-together down the road.

Sorry to hear about this. I hope the problem is solved permanently.

FWIW, I thought KJ had a young lady that shocked his heart regularly.
coolsmiley02.gif

Another "too old for Facebook" guy here too, so this caught me off guard as well. Tom, thanks for bringing it over to the forum. I'd hoped to meet up with KJ in NYS last month but he was off to NAFO--or was it EOM? (Is that enough acronyms for one sentence?) Sorry I missed you, guy, and sorry to see you all proned out like this. Hope it resolves and we meet at some future FJR get-together down the road.
Wadda you talking about too old for facebook? Only the old people are on FB now.
biggrin.png

Timing is everything, I hear...

KJ was a little bit retarded. Maybe when the docs get through with him with all those machines doing the the reset, he'll be a bit more advanced?

tonguesmiley.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Just as long as he doesn't backfire.

BTW Ken is apparently feeling his old self again...cross-post from FB

All is well everyone. Thank you for all the kind words, thoughts and prayers. Many thanks to my bride to be for taking good care of me and NOT letting them admit me into the advanced psychological disorder wing. After my shock treatment? Yes... I'm still crazy but now my nipples are hard all the time. Haven't tried out the other thing yet Cheers everyone!!!

Sorry to hear about this. I hope the problem is solved permanently.

FWIW, I thought KJ had a young lady that shocked his heart regularly.
coolsmiley02.gif
+1, Gunny; pulling for you KJ, you are the Best of the BMW Best and We Stanley Boys are praying for your quick recovery! Top_Speed1 Bro', just remember:

Okay this has gone on long enough... Quit being an AJ and post up you big pussy!
He posted up on FB that he's doing well which is good... I think.
wink.png

All is well everyone. Thank you for all the kind words, thoughts and prayers. Many thanks to my bride to be for taking good care of me and NOT letting them admit me into the advanced psychological disorder wing. After my shock treatment? Yes... I'm still crazy but now my nipples are hard all the time. Haven't tried out the other thing yet Cheers everyone!!!

Hi gang, this bunch is truly the best and I LMAO (over used I know, but this time it really is true!) at all the funny comments by you guys n gals
smile.png
OH.. the serious ones were heartfelt and duly noted (especially by Debbie as she took this pretty seriously). I guess I drive her nuts...

20140830_140904_zps8511352e.jpg

So anywho, I am doing Okay and again Thank you so much for all the concern and thoughts and always the humor. Smiles are worth a lot. I appreciate all the FB messages too, but, I need to clear one thing up... I'm not a BMW guy! (not branded to anyways). True, I now ride one but I have always been a Yamaha guy from day one. At age 14, I had my 1st lil yellow Yami 90 dirt bike. Rode the crap outta that until I hit a stump and knocked a big hole into the crank casing. My first street bike was a Yami 400, I progressed thru times to the Yamaha Seka (I was in awe of the lcd dash lol) and then migrated for the first time to a Suzuki (Katana 1100) but... I went back to Yamaha eventually as my home base. I've also owned Yamaha snowmobiles, but I must admit I like the suspension and handling of the Bombardier's Ski-Doo's better. So right now I ride a Beemer, but I'm a Yamaha guy at heart. (hehe, get it!)

And thanks to Allen_C here, I do not any longer refer to these Yami's, Zuks, Kawi's as "Jap Bikes". They are Japanese Bikes and duly noted.

So my heart Doc said rest for a few days as my heart has some scarring from the 3 megajoule zap.... Well I'm back at work today. I do plan on resting this weekend however as I'm taking off (with Debbie) for Vegas ...yeah, that kind of rest
wink.png

Ride thirsty my friends! ...and, I'll post up some Vegas pics if y'all want (and Don S. will probably want pool/bikini shots I'm sure!)

-KJ
smile.png

Man... that's what I call bouncing back. Nice work!
thumbsup.gif

But listen you your body (and your docs) and take it kind'a easy out there in sin city.

You're just a youngster. You've got plenty of good days to look forward to ahead of you.

PS - I didn't know that you wore a bikini.
not_i.gif