• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Trailer Hitch for FJR -like new

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Brink

Reaction score
Fellow FJR fans,
I have a like new, 5 month old, trailer hitch and plug and play AdMore wiring harness, for a Generation 2, 2012 FJR 1300A.
I purchased it new from Texas Sidecar Co. in May 2023 and used it for one trip. This hitch was the first hitch manufactured by TSC after their purchase of DMC in early 2023.
I am selling my FJR and hitch due to purchasing a trike. The hitch magically pulled a Kwick Kamp Mini Mate trailer.
This hitch includes all items included from TSC in addition to a perfect AdMore wiring harness. Tje hitch will be sent fully assembled to make installation much easier.
Selling price is $280, plus packaging and shipping, paid by buyer....approximately $40. If shipping and packaging is less, I will reimburse you.
Personal check is fine, as I do not do PayPal, Venmo, or other digital currency.
Please note that I much prefer personal telephone contact and commitment. ...602 702 8081
Warm regards, Jerry Brink
November 18, 2023
[email protected]

Attachments

• IMG_20230515_105933.jpg
    IMG_20230515_105933.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:
IS ANYONE INTERESTED IN A NEW TSC/DMC TRAILER HITCH?
I have a like new, 5 month old, trailer hitch and plug and play AdMore wiring harness, for a Generation 2, 2012 FJR 1300A.
I purchased it new from Texas Sidecar Co. in May 2023 and used it for one trip. This hitch was the first hitch manufactured by TSC after their purchase of DMC in early 2023.
I am selling my FJR and hitch due to purchasing a trike. The hitch magically pulled a Kwick Kamp Mini Mate trailer.
This hitch includes all items included from TSC in addition to a perfect AdMore wiring harness.The hitch will be sent fully assembled to make installation much easier.
Selling price is $160, plus packaging and shipping, paid by buyer..... If shipping and packaging is less, I will reimburse you. Note the hitch and wiring harness cost new$550. This hitch was used once.
Personal check or PayPal
...602 702 8081
Warm regards, Jerry Brink
February 24, 2024