Union Man, Union House

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FarWestFastEddie

Reaction score
So, a Union rep is in Reno for a bigwwig Union convention, decides to pay a visit to the houses of ill repute,

entering the first house, he inquires if it is a union house, the madame replies no, the union rep clearly states, he's a union man and only does business in a union house, he heads to the next house, and again inquires if it is a union house, No again is the reply of the madame, again, he states he's a union man and only does business with a union house. Upon entering the third house, he again asks if this is a union house as he's a union man and only does business in a union house. The madame states yes! we are a union house and all our girls are union members. The prospective customer gazes at the house line up and selects a rather nice young firm voluptous blonde and reports to the madame to send her up to his room in 10 minutes, ten minutes later a knock on his door and enters an old weathered haggard looking toothless whore, when the union man protested and asked where was the girl he had chosen. the old haggard whore reported, Listen Asshole, we're a union house, and I am an experienced journeyman and I have senority. Its my job.

FWFE