United and Continental Airline merger

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ahchiu

FJR Commander
Reaction score
United and Continental Airline has merged and is now offering "Mile High Club" service... :rolleyes: I must book something soon, or this could mean anytime you fly your going to get screwed :eek:

bloomberg-businessweek-cover.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
or this could mean anytime you fly your going to get screwed :eek:
Yes. At least with United. They are the worst. I've got 900,000+ miles with Continental and generally had a pretty fair time of it. Every flight with United was a struggle at a minimum and a total nightmare as a standard. Too bad they merged. You can actually tell right away who used to work for one or the other as soon as you get on the plane. CO people generally smile and try to help you out, UA people snarl and make you wish you were someplace else.

If you've got some time, I'll tell you how I really feel, including stories

Untied

Last edited by a moderator:
or this could mean anytime you fly your going to get screwed :eek:
Yes. At least with United. They are the worst. I've got 900,000+ miles with Continental and generally had a pretty fair time of it. Every flight with United was a struggle at a minimum and a total nightmare as a standard. Too bad they merged. You can actually tell right away who used to work for one or the other as soon as you get on the plane. CO people generally smile and try to help you out, UA people snarl and make you wish you were someplace else.

If you've got some time, I'll tell you how I really feel, including stories

Untied
That's why United is on the bottom in the picture.. :lol:

I've had good flights and staff with United. Delta truly sucks however.

I wouldn't want my corpse shipped home with Delta if I died overseas.