Upper triple clamp options

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edjo69

Reaction score
Does anyonr know of an aftermarket upper triple clamp other than Heli. Specifically for an 05. Thanx.

Are you thinking about bar risers? You don't need to replace the upper triple clamp to add risers to the first Gen bikes. Thre are many options for bar risers for the '05.

Are you thinking about bar risers? You don't need to replace the upper triple clamp to add risers to the first Gen bikes. Thre are many options for bar risers for the '05.
No, I have a damaged upper tree and am researching options.

No, I have a damaged upper tree and am researching options.
OK. I don't think the part that Heli sells for the first gen FJR is actually an upper triple tree. It is a set of risers that attach to the stock triple tree. You might be better off advertising here for a used first Gen upper.

I wonder if the second gen upper tree will fit the first gen bike. That might gain you some adjustability. I don't know if it will fit, or if the bars themselves are different, just a thought.

Last edited by a moderator: