VA Tech Day Interest?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am going to make a day trip of it too. Seeing how it is only about 30 miles from home. If for nothing else to harass Mike!

Well I have reduced my maintenance requirements. Did a TBS Sunday and oil and filter last night. this does not mean I will not be there. As I said before, if for nothing else to harass Mike!

Pretty good chance I can make this. Do we have a street address? I PM'ed Powerman but haven't heard back.

Also, which Fredericksburg? When I first Mapquest'ed the directions it sent me to the one off RT 81 near RT 64. Recently it sent me to the one off RT 95 south of DC.

I would like to join you for your tech day. I'm new to the fjr but did own an 01 fz1.Could someone send me an address? Don't know that I need to do anything right now ,but would like to meet some fjr riders. I have an 04 fjr with just under 16000 miles,pretty much stock.

My plan is to head out of Chesapeake at about 7:00 AM tomorrow and slab it up there. Anyone from the Hampton Roads area want to meet up to ride up there?

Cleaned up the garage, found a few missing items! Sitting in a chair with a nice cigar and the single malt scotch I found in my trailer.

Looking forward to seeing some new FJR characters.

InTech said he would do a drive by, enough to harass me and get me to say fuck you Bob.

Hey Bob, I knew I liked that Fixedblade guy! I had to tell some FJR camping stories, trying to get them to go to the Breaks.

Glad to have you guys over, and to meet some new faces.