Vermont Beer

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scarbutt

Reaction score
The wife and I are traveling from Pennsylvania to Vermont leaving on June 20th and are hoping to secure a can or better yet a couple six packs of "Heady Topper Beer" from Alchemists Brewery in Waterbury Vermont.

I know the locals like to keep this beer to themselves but hopefully I will find a Beer Loving Forum member willing to help out a fellow FJR rider with this request .....it would be much appreciated. In return my hope is that we can have a couple beers together, talk motorcycles, traveling, life, and as a bonus you can see in person what an FJR looks like with 187,000 miles on it with the original valve shims. Not because they have never been checked but because they are still within factory specs....He Ha !

Come on Beer Drinkers.....Help Me Out !

John

Hey Scarbutt,

Don't go looking for Heady Topper at the brewery in Waterbury. The don't sell it there any more. Only available at select retailers now. I've bought it at a grocery store in Burlington (it comes in 4 packs, fyi) a couple times, don't remember the name, but I'll ask my daughter, she lives in Burlington. She usually brings me some for Father's Day. Good kid.

While you're up there try some of the Fiddlehead Brewing offerings. Their Mastermind double IPA is awesome. That brewery is in Shelburne, VT just south of Burlington on Rt 7. worth the trip, and great pizza next door. Yes, you can get fresh beer at fiddlehead and enjoy it with your pizza.

Hey Commander,

Thank you so much for the reply and information on Heady Topper as well as the Bonus information on the Fiddlehead Brewery.....Yum Yum .....Beer and Pizza. Life is Good !

I will check these out as I have a week to kill in New England before my final destination at the "Alagash Brewery" street fair in Portland, Maine the following Saturday......Hot Diggity !

John